Chapter 30

I arrive at the hospital at 8 am. Cain was waiting for me in Cafe'. Perfect. I walk over too him, watching him eat that cheese cake. He looks up at me while having the fork in his mouth. So cute. Something was missing on him? But I couldn't figure out what it was. He stands up. So that's what's new. No wheel chair. I smile at him when he walks slowly to me. I hold out a arm so he could take it. "Hi,"  he says with a smile. He already had his eyeliner on.

"Hello," I arm him, "how are you feeling?"

"Much better. The doctor says I can go back too school tomorrow."

"That is correct."

I turn too see Lennon my boss standing there. Wearing a white coat with a tag that said Doctor Lennon. I look at him.

He was stunt to see me here as well, "Hey there-," making sure Cain wasn't looking I shake my head too him not to say who I was, "And you are?"

I breathed a sigh, "Alex. I'm one of Cain's friends," I realized I was still holding Cain and let go.

"Ah I see," he raises a eyebrow at me.

Cain looks from him to me, "Anyways Alex. I'm coming home tomorrow."

"I'm glad to hear that," I smile at him, "When you say home do you mean your house? Or the dorm?"

Lennon bids us good day and walks away. Cain looks at me, "The dorm. I thought of the school my actual home for awhile."

"I can't blame you."

Cain looks around, then making sure no one is looking he kisses me on the cheek. Aww so cute.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

I put a hand on his shoulder, "It will be alright. I will be right there by your side."

Cain hugs me, "I know," he sighs.

I haven't forgot the bag with the ring in my pocket. When is the right time to ask? I look at him. I look at the people who were starring at us. I let go of Cain and sat down. Cain sat across from me. I look at the menu but was still quite full from breakfast. I look at Cain who was eating his cake. I decided I will wait to propose too him when the other people has left the Cafe'.  He looks at me when he sees me starring. I smile at him. He smiles back and continues eating. What if I take him too the park to propose instead. It's also a better place to do that too. "Cain?"

"Hmm?"

"You want to go too the park after your done with the cake?"

"I'm not dressed?"

"We can fix that. So would you like too?"

"Alrighty then."

'Yes!' I say in my head.

Back at the hospital room 2. I helped Cain get his outfit together for the park. I can be quite fashionable if I wanted too. I got out a blue dress shirt and white jeans. Then for underneath a white tank top and blue boxers. I put them out nicely on his bed. "Do you need help or will you be alright?"

Cain takes the clothes and heads too the bathroom, "I will be alright."

"Are you going to take a shower?"

"I already took a shower. As you can see this is a new gown," he sticks out his tongue.

"Oh you did not just do that?" I joke going after him.

He ran away from my grip, "Yeah I think I just did."

I caught him two minutes later and we fell on his bed together. We stopped laughing and start starring into each other's eyes. I kiss him on the lips. I could feel him smile, "I missed you," I breathed.