Chapter 49

Lucas Pov

We were on the bed. Me on top of him. Straddling his hips like a saddle. He looks up at me with his blue eyes. We still had our clothes on. I am doing this slowly. I'm new at this ok. I mean with someone I'm in love with. Of course this is completely new to me. I haven't done anyone in the ass though that is completely new. I'm nervous to the bone thinking this. What if I hurt him? What if I do something wrong and he gets annoyed or angry? 

I look down at him and smile, "Are you alright?"

Dylan nods, "Just a bit scared."

"I will be gentle with you. I studied. That's why I was in my room alot."

Dylan gasps, "This whole time when I was concerned about you, you were studying?"

I gaped at him, "You were...worried?"

"Well you didn't talk to me hardly at all lastnight and today I was wondering if I did something to make you act like that?"

I was shocked at his words and held him in my arms, "sorry for worrying you like that. You didn't do anything wrong. I was so focused on tonight that I didn't realize you were not ok?"

Dylan gasps and hugs me tight, "Of course I would be concerned about that. Why would I not? You mean quite a bit to me. If you haven't noticed. I don't blame you though I'm bad with affection."

I shh hushed him and laid him back down, "I'm here now. I'm here and I know you care for me. I feel it from you, you know," I smile down at him and kiss him.

We made out for 20 minutes until I had to let go of his lips for air. Getting hot I took off my dress shirt and threw it on the ground along with my tank top. Looking into his eyes for permission to undo his buttons I undid his dress shirt and took it off slowly over his shoulders and threw it on the ground next to mine. I left his tank top on and started kissing his lips again. I bit down on his button lip which made him moan a bit. I look into his eyes which looked like he was comfortable with this and he seemed calm and relaxed. I kiss him on the chin and then down to his neck and tongued and kiss the side of his neck and I heard moaning from his mouth and I smiled while biting his neck and kissing it and licking it, "Does it feel good?" I whisper in his ear.

He nods and closes his eyes.

"Would you like me to give you pleasure?"

Dylan's eyes open and looks at me and smiles with a nod and closes his eyes again.

I lick his earlobe which made him gasp and turn his head for me to get more excess to his ear. I was pleased with this and worked my tongue around his earlobe and sucked on it. Dylan puts his hand on his mouth to muffle his moan. I look over at him and take his hand away, "Don't hide your moan it's too cute and I like hearing it?" 

Dylan puts his hand away from his face and underneath my armpit, he did the same thing with his other hand. I smile as I suck on his earlobe. I hear his moan now so soft and hot. I want him. I want to know everything that makes him well him. I want to know his touch of what makes him go out of control. I want to make him scream from pleasure. I want to tell people at school about this secret but don't have the courage. Surprising isn't it? Someone who been a jerk to most students is scared on what they think about my gay side. Dylan noticed me tense and looks at me, "What's wrong?"

I look over his beautiful face and I decided not to bring it up, "Nothing babe. Don't worry about it."

Dylan nods and puts his head on my shoulder. My eyes went down on to his tank top chest. Dylan looks up at me and nods for permission when he realizes what I want too do. I take his tank top off and went down to lick his neck and licked all the way down to his chest. I stopped there and took a nipple in my mouth and played with the other one between my two fingers. 

"Aw, aw, aw, aw, mmmmm, mmmmm, aw, aw, aw," Dylan moans out. 

15 minutes later after me enjoying his chest, and kissing his mouth I undone his pants and threw them on the ground. I look down at the cloth that is hiding his penis. I blush and look over at him. He had his eyes closed, breathing heavily. I touch his face, he opens his eyes and stares at me, "Are you alright? I am not making you uncomfortable am I?"

Dylan closes his eyes and shakes his head, "You have my permission to go further." 

I nod, my fingers went under the waist band and slowly take his underwear off. I blush more when I saw his member-hood infront of me. Getting hot I took off my own pants, leaving the under wear on for now. I take his member-hood in my hands which made Dylan flinch, "You don't need to have to do this if you don't want too?" I said thinking that he is having second thoughts on this.

Dylan opens his eyes, "I am fine Lucas. I got just surprised that's all."

I nod and smile at him. His eyes follow me as my mouth went down to his penis. He closes his eyes when my mouth his latched on to it. He starts moaning and pleading while digging his fingers in my hair. "Your beautiful hun," Lucas whispers. Dylan looks down and smiles.

Wow, its getting hot in there ;) The next page is Dylan pov. I like to trade off in this one so you guys can get a view from both ends. Editing the next page. He is staying in the UK in this version he is not leaving.