Chapter 5

Dylan Pov.

I don't like it when people lie to me. Especially infront of my face. The song. I knew I was bad singing it. I gritted my teeth. How dare he lie to me. Then again why did I even go with him to the music room in the first place? I don't even know him?

I was back in my room. Cain was in his bed taking a nap. Doesn't he have a life? I looked at my watch. It was 6 pm. Which means dinner which is in the dining room or in the cafeteria. I looked at Cain, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"No."

OK then. He is a strange one. Then again I have my own problems to deal with and I didn't feel like eating. But if I want to play soccer then I need to be fit. Rayson gave me 200 dollars for anything I want under 200 he said. I decided to go up to the 3rd floor to the diner. When I got there I saw to my surprise Lucas with a couple of his friends. He saw me but didn't come over or say hi. What the fuck? Wait a minute why do I care? I don't. If he wants to not talk to me that's his choice and ones again I don't care. Then why do I feel this disappointment inside? I ignored it and went to order my food. I looked at the menu. There were different types of foods from other countries and since I'm American I will order American food. I decided to order two hot dogs with ketup. It took 10 minutes till I got my order. That's nice. I looked for an empty table. The room was getting packed. I found one in the front of me and sat. I was about to eat when somebody was infront of me.

I looked up it was Alex, "Hello there Dylan. Enjoying the school so far?"

"Hey and yes."

"Are you going to the TV room tonight?"

"When does the movie start?"

"8 pm. May I sit next to you?"

I nodded, "What movie?"

"Scary movie 5."

"Oh cool. I have to think about it?"

Alex spots someone coming over and waves to her. A girl who was wearing a yellow dress and had blonde hair came over, "This is my dear friend Kate."

"Hey,"I respond to her while chewing my hot dog.

"Hi,"she sat next to Alex, "you shouldn't talk and eat at the same time. It's rude."

Who does she think she is! She is being rude by just saying that.

"Kate. He's from the US."

"Well, that explains it," she simply says while eating her food elegantly.

What is this Hollywood? The palace? Then again, this school is pretty fancy and fashionable. I ate more of my hotdog, giving her an angry look. There is a reason why I became gay. And that reason is girls. I don't mind being friends with them but not dating them. Then again, I don't date. My eyes left Kate and focused on Lucas. Why am I staring? I looked away when he looked my way. Alex, however, catches me staring. Crap. I had to make something up? Wait a minute, I have nothing to make up in the first place. Alex can think of what he wants, but I'm not interested in Lucas. Not even as friends. He kind of creeped me out when he was checking me out in the elevator. I caught that in the corner of my eye. He is not gay. I know that cause he has a girlfriend. Maybe he was making fun of me with his eyes? Alex and Kate were talking to each other. I didn't pay attention; I was just eating my 2nd hotdog now. I thought about soccer. And that's when Rayson crossed my mind. If I wanted to play soccer, I would have to let Rayson do what he wants to me as a deal for paying to be on the team.

Alex turned to me, "How old are you?"

"Why do you need to know that?"

"Are you old enough to drink beer?"