Chapter 4

Lucas Pov.

1 hour ago: I was at the outdoor pool with Vincent and Lillian. Boy, does Lillian look good in a bikini! My eyes were on her as she swam. I was sitting in a lounge chair. Vincent was sitting on the pool railing a few feet away from me with his feet in the water. Maybe I should push him in? I decided to go ahead with it. I crept up on him while he wasn't looking. His attention was on a girl in the pool. Push! Vincent fell in. Splash! I quickly got back to the lounge chair. I put on my sunglasses, acting like nothing happened. Vincent's head popped out of the water with a frown, "OK! I want to know who pushed me in right now so I can kick their ass!!!" everyone at the pool stopped on what they were doing and looked up at him, "who did it!!!"

They all turned to me. I acted like I didn't care. Vincent. Dripping wet stood in front of me, crossing his arms.

"What?" I said, "Move; you're blocking the sun!"

"How dare you!" people were looking at us.

"How dare I what? Move!"

"Don't you dare play that innocent look with me, Lucas!"

Lillian came over. Her lounge chair was next to mine, "What's going on here?"

"Your pretty bf pushed me in!"

'Pretty bf?'

Lillian gave me a high five, "That's my boy."

I grinned at Vincent.

"Huh!" Vincent says with surprise in his tone.

"Close your mouth Vincent. A fly might nest in there. Or worst, a bee..." Lillian says as she is drying herself with my towel.

Vincent kept his eyes on me, crossing his arms. One word. Creepy, "Why did you push me in?"

"Don't get pissy at me. It was your fault that you were at the edge of the pool waiting to get pushed. And you know that I like pushing people in the pool," I got up. He was in the way of the sun so I'm going inside. Vincent shouted my name at me, but I ignored him as I put my shirt back over my blue swim trunks. 'Now where to go too? The game room? OK, I will head to the game room. It is on the first floor. I got in the elevator. Going down, I laughed a little about Vincent and his pissy face just a few minutes ago. When I got down, I saw Lucy, a friend of Lillian's and the cheerleader coach's daughter. She walked up to me, "Hello, Lucas."

"Hey, what's going on?"

"I was about to head to the game room. Want to join me?"

"Sure. Was about to go there anyway."

"Cool, let's go then."

Inside the game room: It was a big room. About twenty arcade games. Two hockey tables. And one pool table. Then there was a bowling alley in the back of the room. Oh yeah, and a music mat too. Alex, the head student here, was playing hockey with a girl named Kate. I looked at the dance mat and then at Lucy, "Want to dance?"

"Sure, hehe," she gave me a grin as she walked with me to the dance mat.

I got the remote for the DJ. The song titles popped up on a screen. I searched for (One Direction) it is a popular band in the US right now. I clicked on the song titled, 'Up all night' by One Direction. When the music went on, I started dancing. Lucy did too. Clapping my hand on my leg to the beat, moving my body. Lucy laughed while dancing. Apparently, she was happy hanging out with me. I liked the way she moved. Stop Lucas! This girl is your girlfriend's friend here! Yeah, that's true. I don't mind being unfaithful to Lillian, but not with her friend; that's a no-zone.

When the music stopped, Lucy asked if we could dance to another one. I was about to put on another One Direction song when Alex called my name at the hockey table. I sighed and went over to Alex to see what he wanted, "What is it, Alex?"