Arcade machine - #2

A person with a peculiar aqua color in their hair combed in a low ponytail and green body with black eyes and white pupils, walking to their house, today was an exhausted day. Until he heard a sound from behind.

"Who's there?" Asked the aqua person.

The sound didn't respond neither the one who caused it appeared. The aqua haired person keep walking to their house. Without bothering to change their clothes their sit in the sofa. They heard the sound again. And a shadow was behind the sofa.

"I already know who you are. When you're going to left to enter my house without consent Blue?" Say the one with mysterious color.

In that, a figure exits of the shadows, a blue body, with a hair combed in a high ponytail, and his eyes to the same as the aqua person.

"What revealed me? It was the sounds right? You should have less things that I can throw" Say the mysterious stranger called Blue.

"Well, you should stop throwing things" Say the one with aqua hairs.

"Is not my fault Jade" Say Blue putting a sad face.

"Yes, of course " Say sarcastic the aqua person that it seems to call Jade.

"Hey, you're finally showing me what you tell me last time?" Say Blue with a little of excitement.

"Oh yes! Remember when I talked you about the Flipside?"

"Yes. You tell me that you could go, for a strange reason" Tell Blue, a little sad for not being able to visit that place. After all he didn't have the most important thing to go.

"I found a way for you to come there!" Jade tell him with a smile.

"Se- seriously?" Blue can't believe it , he can finally see that place. He was very excited that believed all was a dream.

"Yes. You want to go now?"

"Please!" Say Blue hugging them. Jade was happy to see his blue friend excited.

"Okay. But you had to promise me you aren't going to tell anyone" Say Jade with a serious tone.

Of course, Blue had to promise something. Like always.

"It's okay, I promise"

"Okay, Let's go now!" Jade hold Blue's arm and brought him to the second floor of the house.

Jade buy this house like 4 or 5 months before, the former owner died burned in his Fazbender's pizzeria or that's what others say, but that's besides the point, Jade found a sealed room. They thought it was for a good reason until they found that arcade machine and knew for what was there. And their automatically knew they had to tell Blue.

Blue and Jade were in the old sealed room.

"We are going to play videogames?" Say Blue confused.

"No, power on the machine and put your hand in the screen, I will wait for you in the Flipside!" They say before disappearing.

"Wait! Jade!" Blue tried to stop them but they already left.

"I guess I just had to put my hand in the screen" Say Blue to himself.

Blue do as told, powered on the machine playing a little with the wires and put his hand in the screen. A light came of the screen and Blue closed his eyes.

When he opened it, he can't believe it.

"Welcome to the Flipside Blue!"

...

This will continue and more persons will appear.

DSaF_Blueberry xX_JadeAcker_Xx

Yes. This is the AU.