Late - #4

This happens later of the events of After Death.
...

Jack was sitting in the sofa, seeing the T.V meanwhile he was eating a peanut butter without jelly sandwich, meanwhile Dave was still sleeping. Blackjack was sleeping next to the sofa.

For a strange reason, he felt something was missing. But he decided to let it aside.

Until, he saw the date. 8:03 AM, Thursday.

What a normal day.

...

WAIT THURSDAY?! THEY HAVE A JOB TO DO-

With all of his strength, the walking orange went running searching for the sleepy aubergine in the bed

"DAVE, WAKE UP!!!! WE HAVE JOV AND PHONE FACE IT'S GOING TO SEND THE DOGS!" Jack didn't want to remember what happened last time.

"Jack, calm down. What's the worse that could happen?" Asked Dave, not wanting to move out of bed.

"SEND. THE. DOGS." Jack said with a serious face. Wanting to punch Dave with all his strength.

"OH-. At least let me put some clothes" Dave stood up of the bed, Showing a Dave in boxers.

"..." Jack already had seen that image. He still doesn't adjust to it.

Dave put some clothes and Jack grabbed his collar and started running.

But Dave stopped him before crossing the front door.

"What if... We say we were sick?" Asked Dave.

"It could work. But don't you think Peter it's going to see how are we?"

"We say that I was sick and you're taking care of me! I don't think your brother it's going to mind-"

Jack thought twice. The truth is it could work

"Okay-" Jack say and took out his phone calling to Peter's phone head.
"Okay-" Jack dijo y sacó su teléfono.

"Hello Pete. Dave is sick and I'm taking care of him- so we can't go today"

Before Jack could say something Peter cut him off.

"Jack. Is it bad?"

"Yep, too bad. He is vomiting everywhere, you don't have to go" Jack hang up and sit in the sofa with a sleepy aubergine next to him. Not so long he fell asleep.

...

THAT'S ALL HDHAHAHAH *gives attack and dies*