Knee - #12

This was a request from thefezzed_goblin And yes I accept requests dw.

In here the DaveSport twins™ have 6 years.

FOR NOW ENJOY THIS STORY!

...

Janet was sitting in one of the bench in the park that was near their house. Jason was disinfecting the scratch in her knee with a disinfectant they 'found' in the nursery.

Or better said a disinfectant Janet had steal from the nursery's school and had given Jason, but those are just details.

"Could you stop moving too much? I'm trying to disinfect this! You don't want to infect and catch something, right?" Asked Jason a little angry for the movements her sister was doing.

Janet rodded her eyes and grabbed tightly the bench. Later of disinfecting the knee, Jason grabbed two band aids and out them on the scratch trying to patch it up the best he could.

"I think this will be enough until we tell this to our pa-" Jason was cut off by a panicked Janet "We won't tell them anything" The orange haired boy blinked two times and stood up, crossed his arms and shake his head in form of no. "We're gonna have to tell them, we can't let this like this. Besides, how did you do that scratch?" Asked Jason a little angry pointing at the scratch, his sister always was messing things up and he was the one that had to cover her back.

"Erm... You see, I pet a dog, was angry, I ran, fell down and.." She replied even if she wasn't saying the entirely truth. She pet the dog but tried to kidnap it but the owner discovered her and she ran, fell down making that scratch. At least they didn't catch her.

Jason believed the lie and sighed "When are you gonna stop petting every dog that appears?" Asked the boy a little relaxed than before and trying to hold a laugh.

The girl with orange freckles shrugged trying to step up, it hurt but at least she could walk. "Ok, can we go now? Remember our dads have work in... ah..." She trailed off and looked to a man's wrist watch that was walking by.

It was 1 p.m

Their parents had work at 12 p.m

...

Oh no.

"JASON IT'S ONE OF THE AFTERNOON!" She screamed a little scared making Jason concerned. Their parents wouldn't be so happy, or well, at least their uncle.

They had to think of something quickly.

"Ok erm... what if we go to the pizzeria and we lie we were there the whole time? Oh right, it's too far away and you have your knee erm..." The boy in a shirt of grey and black lines tried to think meanwhile the girl in a overall dress tried to stand up without falling.

Janet sighted and pose her hand in his brother's shoulder "Hey, let's go with our dads. The worse they could do is kill us." She said with a smile trying to calm him down.

Not like he knew what their parents really did. And not like she was too innocent about that.

Jason sight and smiled "You're right. Now, we have to run or that's for sure gonna happen." He took Janet's hand and the two ran to their house.

...

"Where were you?! The two of us are going to get late because of you. And Peter for sure it's gonna kill us " Said Jack putting his hand in his temple and rumbling it, he let out a frustrated sight but did his best to calm down.

"Just grab something you can distract with and later we go, ok? Don't take too much" He said looking at them and crossing his arms. The two kids nodded and ran upstairs to grab their plushies of Spring Freddy and Springbonnie.