Sportsy Forever - #6

Yeah angst because I have seen so much good ending and bad ending of DSaF 3 content.

And for doing it more sad, we are going to put Mitski.

This takes place before After Death.

...

Dave and Jack were so similar and different at the same time. And they were unique in the world for each other.

It hurt so much when they have to left the other behind.

"I don't know what to do without you"

Dave was confused the first day he got to the Afterlife.

"I don't know where to put my hands"

He felt lost without his little tangerine at his side.

"I've been trying to lay my head down"

He always tried to rest and thought how to say the others that Jack was not coming back. That they probably won't see him ever again.

"But I'm writing this at three AM"

But he was up at this day. Two years have passed since then, and he hasn't found a way for that.

"I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be"

He told Peter, Steven and Blackjack about it. A fight was made. He really didn't stand fights and left to calm down.

"but I don't think I could stand to be
Where you don't see me"

Tears started rolling down to his cheek. He missed his Old Sport. His tangerine. His homie.

His one and only.

He ran towards his house and entered, he tried to relax but it was difficult without hugging him. He still couldn't accept the fact he died. He got in a corner of his room hugging himself against the wall.

He won't see him ever again.

He cried himself to sleep that night. And the next one. And the others.

"On sunny days I go out walking"

The next day he decided to go on a walk. Maybe that could calm him down.

"I end up on a tree-lined street"

But then, he recognized this street.

"I look up at the gaps of sunlight"

It was the same street where that park used to be. Where he spend time with him.

"I miss you more than anything"

He whispered to himself, sitting in a place with purple and orange flowers

"I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be"

He cried again. It was inevitable. Anything brings a memory of him. It's painful.

"but I don't think I could stand to be
Where you don't see me"

Dave grabbed one of the orange flowers. The smell was like his smell.

He would do anything to have him again.

"And autumn comes when you're not yet done"

Three years had passed. He still can't move on. He was sitting in his living room, crying.

"With the summer passing by"

Someone knocked on the door. He never thought what he would find.

"but I don't think I could stand to be
Where you don't see me"

'Oh shit wassup Dave?' The orange man greet him. Like these years had been nothing.

In the same position he left, with Blackjack in arms.

Dave couldn't stand a second more and hug him.

"I don't care how the fuck are you here. Just don't leave again Sportsy"

"I promise I won't leave you any time Dave"

And the purple man couldn't help but tear up, smile and touch his fluffy hair.

...

Are you sad?
No?
Ok- I know I suck at angst but still
I have two great questions for you all.

1. You want me to make this an animation? I'm not so good at animating but I could try!

2. If I uploaded content of other fandoms (still uploading DSaF ofc) would you like it? Or at least give it a try?

Also I know I should write the Beginning of the tragedy book BUT! I have been sick! So Yeah- wanted to do this for at least actualize something.

Also yes I'm also working on the 3008 meme of The Mandela Catalogue. I'm not the best at drawing I know. But if you're interested it's going to be in my art book or in my YouTube channel (link in my perfil description) (not advertisment intent only if you want to 👍)

With that I go.

- Goodbye!