Dayshift at the space- #3

I totally didn't an Among Us AU with Davesport. I didn't do it.

...

Okay. Maybe I do it including the lore. So, yeah-

...

Well, Jack was now staring to work in the spaceship. Since the apocalypse, things didn't go very well.

He just had to present with the captain and he will give him the tasks.

"Hello crewmates. I'm your captain Steven Stevenson. Your task are in administration. Just scan your card and there will be the information!" Say the message for the crewmates. There was one purple man in a purple suit, a red phone headed man in a red suit, a man with a creepy smile in a light blue suit, a man with a janitor uniform with a dark blue suit and a old man with a chef's cap in a white suit.

"Remember we work in the pizzeria of this spaceship. We have a company and a reputation to keep. We are very happy to have you here and we are sure that you are going to do a good job! And obviously, don't forget the moto: Sweep it under the table is probably fine!" The tape ended and the men see each other. They just went to administration and received their tasks.

They separate and Jack was left alone. This spaceship is like a city. He walks to his "home" that are just big bedrooms with a kitchen and bathroom and goes to work. Since the apocalypse, the humanity had to be send to the space.

All of the spaceship idea was created by a doctor, a pink doctor. They say that he was the one who created Fredbear's and the one who started the apocalypse too-.

But, these are only rumors!

...

Right?

...

So, his first task was putting on other suit! Yay! He needed to take quick the one that was wearing and put the "springlock suit" and there it is! A death trap!

The task say that "Dave" will be teach him how to do it right. Like he didn't knew.

So, he needed to go to the electricity room! Isn't that exciting?

...

But he remembers a Saferoom.

...

He went to electricity. It had a table and other suits alone side with the electricity panel. And in the most dark corner. It was an unique Aubergine!. What a surprise.

It isn't really.

"So you are the newbie!" Say the lean monster. Seeing Jack with his white pupils and dark eyes.

"Yes. Yes I am. Just teach me how to put this deathtrap and end it" Say Jack with confidence.

"oooooo! A clever one! I like it. Well, I had a little offer for you" Say the aubergine man who must be "Dave".

He remembers this guy.

"I'm not interested. Thanks" Say Jack without hesitation.

"But you didn't let me finish, Old Sport" Say Dave with sadness?

"If you're not going to help me. I do it myself" Jack put the deathtrap and left.

"I will convince him " Say Dave to himself meanwhile he was watching the Old Sport left.

He isn't the only one who remembers.

...

I hope you like it! I will do more!

(Also there's no setting in anyone - this didn't set in DSaF 1, 2 or 3. And yes. The phoney gang will be here dw)