Gifts in Vegas - #15

Warnings
Alcohol
Drugs
Vegas
Bad parenting.
Slightly inappropriate

Janet and Jason were sleeping peacefully in their bunk beds, when a well know purple man kicked the door opened and wake them up.

"LET'S GOOOOO!!!" Dave impatiently screamed resisting the urge to throw the kids through the window and pack up the first things he found. The two children went wide eyed.

"Is today? Just a day from Christmas eve?" Asked Janet rubbing one of her eyes in her pink PJ's. The other nodded quickly. "Now pack quickly! Я не знаю, захотят ли они потерять это ни за что на свете!" And later went to no one knows where.

Not so much later, Jack entered to the two confused children's bedroom and said "Don't worry about him, he is excited for the trip. Make sure you pack everything you need" He smiled but Jason asked "This year we weren't spending Christmas with auntie Dee and uncle Peter?"

The orange man went near and ruffled his hair "It's just this Christmas, besides your uncle and aunt understand and it has happened so much since your dad went to Vegas, do it for him, alright?" The kid gave a smile and nodded so Jack went to see that Dave doesn't broke anything.

Jason sighted and went down of his bed meanwhile Janet, on the bunk bed that was up, looked at him, he could hide his sadness to their parents but not his twin.

...

The trip to Vegas was normal, nothing out of the ordinary, sometimes Dave singing California Girls (with sometimes I refer all the trip to a point Jack had to hit him in the head so he could shut up), the twins inventing stories with the clouds and Jack checking everything was alright meanwhile he still was sober.

When the chaotic family get to the hotel, it was expected Dave would bring a gun in his pocket and Jack was the first one to enter with the kids to "reserve" a room, which in reality he just stood like he was calling someone in the hotel, Janet got the message and told Jason that a spider was near him.

The one in stripped shirt screamed immediately and attracted all the attention to him, which gave enough time for Janet to take a hotel's room card key and run towards the orange make. When Jason saw there was nothing there everyone went to do what they were doing in the first place.

"Good job!" Whispered the orange male meanwhile he took the key and riffled the girl's hair, he nodded towards Dave and the purple man got his arm off of the gun because he knew he wouldn't need it right now, later they took the elevator to go to their bedroom meanwhile Dave screamed "VEGAS BABY!"

...

The chaotic family was in their bedroom, it had two beds, a balcony, a good T.V, a desk and a wardrobe that had inside a ironing board and an iron. Besides, of course, a bathroom.

The kids went to play and mess everything they could meanwhile Jack and Dave prepared for the night on the casino. "Hey Jason!" Janet said between giggles meanwhile she opened and closed a drawer, the other was powering on and off a lamp meanwhile he hummed in answer.

"aYYYYY No Is A sPiDER!! PlEaSE!!!! SAve mE!!!" She did a poor imitation of the other kid and giggle when she ended, the other just looked at her with an annoyed and serious face. "It's not my fault you had say that there was a spider! You took me out of guard!" He said challenging trying to establish a point but his counterpart was on the floor laughing towards the fear of his brother.