Work - #11

Ok. Finally, here you have more content of two gays rising two kids illegally.

Warning: Bad words.
...

Dave and Jack sleep in their room with the kids in the center, they didn't have a cradle so they have to improvise, the same happened with the baby bottles. They also didn't slept pretty well because the babies spend all the night crying.

When they could finally have some sleep the alarm sounded and Dave break it. No alarms. And they wouldn't have to go to work in time, no when they just fell asleep.

It has happened some time, and with some time I'm referring is now 2 p.m, Peter is now in his 150 call and Jack just waked up because Jason was crying.

"Argh" Jack growled waking up and seeing his son cry. Ok, time to see what he wants. "O will just guess you're hungry" He muttered for himself. The little boy just keep crying and the orange man was impressed that Dave and Janet were still sleeping but at the same time he wouldn't have to worry for that.

He stood up of the bed, put his wig and pick up Jason in his arms to go to the kitchen. When going downstairs he noticed the time '2 p.m' "oh shit" was the only thing he could think and hurried up with preparing the milk for Jason.

He decided left Jason on the sofa drinking his milk so he could wake up Dave. He ran towards their room and wake him up the best way he could think of.

"WAKE UP YOU GIANT PIECE OF AN EGGPLANT! WE ARE LATE FOR OUR SHITTY WORK!" Screamed the orange crayon meanwhile the other suddenly waked up because of his angry husband, Janet also waked up but surprisingly she didn't reacted to her angry dad.

"I'm going! You don't see I was sleeping with Janet?" Dave said a little calm grabbing Janet, Jack rodded his eyes until he heard a sound downstairs. The couple ran towards the source of the sound to see the Jason's baby bottle in the floor, the child covered on milk and giggling like he had done the best joke of story.

Jack glared at him, picking him up with a little of discomfort. "Great, perfect. Now we need to bath him and preparing for job which we were supposed to be 2 hours before" Said trying to do breath exercises so he won't throw the baby and give up on everything.

Dave just laughed but there was a ringing on the phone. "Oh it should be Phoney" Said Dave to later answer the phone with an annoyed voice "Hello Phoney" and Peter screamed at his face, long story short, he wanted to know where they were. In which the aubergine answered with a "Don't worry, we are coming" and he would have hung up if it weren't for Janet giggles making the phone head man question what was that. Dave didn't bothered to answer and hung up.

Dave smiled and turned to Jack. He said he could relax, prepare and go that hellhole like always, hut the orange man didn't see it like that. They were going to a Fazbender's with kids, it wasn't a good option. Besides, he didn't know how to explain Peter why he had a baby In arms. "What are we gonna do with the kids?" Asked Jack grabbing the still dirty Jason that only smiled.

"Oh well, Hen-" Dave couldn't continue his sentence when Jack started at him and smiled menacingly. Daring him to end that sentence. He preferred taking his children with him than lefting him with Henry.

"Ok, ok, then the restaurant" Said Dave defeated accepting that they would have to bring them, Jack went upstairs to bath Jason meanwhile Dave tried to search something that the little child could wear.

Later of bathing the little boy, Dave just could find some blue pants and a orange sweater with some orange globes. It wasn't the best but it would work, later of getting ready they decided to finally go to the restaurant.