Frustration - #18

Kids AU
...

The little 5 years old girl was taking a walk through the pizzeria, her family was somewhat separate but that didn't stopped her from having fun. Her brother was trying to pass a game again, so he couldn't be with her.

Her parents could be seen in the distance doing a show, or well, they should be together but the only one in there was Jack which didn't seem so happy and she asked herself where her other dad could have go.

She smiled, now she knew what she could do.

She went in search of the purple one, but later of going without and specified destiny for a while, she decided to stop and really think where he could have go.

Until she thought of asking her family where could he be, good thing she was near the Prize Corner. For sure her auntie Dee would help her!

She ran like she could, looked at the man with a scary smile for a bit since her parents prohibited her from talking to him and tried to open the music box.

The problem is that she was very short.

She hated her height ¡She wanted to be like his dad! With a stretched neck to be more tall, for sure she would seem threatening and nobody would bother her anymore, but for now she needed to get used to her height.

She shaked her head since she needed to focus on her task, Janet looked around but didn't found something that could help her without being noticed, and the smiling man was out of the table since she shouldn't have any interaction with him.

The little girl gave up and trampled strongly, she couldn't do anything about it and that angered her. But it must be that destiny was at her side because the box started moving.

She smiled since her auntie already waked up.

The little girl saw how the animatronic stretched and put her eyes on her, the marionette didn't seem disgusted but it was difficult to tell because she didn't have any expression in her mask.

They started up at each other a while, until the one with freckles decided to talk.

"A-auntie" It was hard to say, she was starting to learn to talk and the other was conscious about it so she didn't pressured the little girl

"Me- me need" The short one started to desperate and crunched her knuckles, Why it was difficult? Why she wasn't like other kids? Big, strong and that could talk.

The marionette seemed to notice, because when Janet less expect it she had a "hand" in her shoulder.

"Take your time, I know it's difficult at your age" The animatronic said in her robotic voice, but that for some odd reason the little girl found comforting.

She sighted and let go of her knuckles, she would try again.

"Dad" It was the only word that went out of her mouth, but her aunt understood what she wanted to say because she pointed where Jack was doing his usual act.

But the girl denied with her head and the other surprised.

So, it didn't let her other option than to guess Janet was searching for Dave, sadly the marionette didn't knew where he was.

"I'm sorry" She answered "I don't know where he is right now" The girl nodded in a way to thank her, and went directly where her uncle was. She didn't wanted to bother her dad in his job to ask about Dave so that was the best option.

She went to the office, that always scared her, and knocked the door since she couldn't reach enough to open it.

With some luck, the telephone head opened it noticing quickly the little girl that was grabbing her arm nervously.