Flipside AU - #5

Yes. Is again here. ✨ Flipside AU ✨

I need to change some things-

...

"W- WHAT?!"

Blue screamed. They can't believe it.

"Welcome to the Flipside, Blue!" Jade say winking at Blue.

Blue take time for seeing the place.

The place was dark but still visible. It had four tables every table had six chairs at its sides. Three halfways. Two a the sides and on in the center. The walls had the same designs as the floor, in the walls were posters of animatronics.

It happened to be similar of the pizzeria were Jade worked.

Jade let Blue see the place and sit in one of the chairs.

Blue can't believe they were finally here.

"And you like it? There are other place to go-"

"YESSSS I LIKE IT!" Blue ran towards Jade and hug them thigh.

"I'm glad you like it! You.... Want to go to other parts of the place?" Asked Jade and Blue's face lighted up.

"Please! I want to know this place better! Is sooooo cool" Blue hugged Jade more thightly.

"O- okay But- first stop hugging me- I- ca- can't breath" Say Jade trying to separate from Blue.

"Oh. Sorry!" Blue stop hugging Jade and scratched the back of their head.

"It's okay don't worry. But... There are... Other people on here. These people are souls that can't move on. So we need to be careful"

Blue was confused. People didn't move on later of dying after all? They thought he was the only one who did that promise.

"And why they are here?" Asked Blue a little curious.

"Well, depends. Sometimes they have some business incomplete in Earth, sometimes they need a little guide, sometimes...."

Jade scratched their arm. And looked to the floor.

"You know what? We should just go exploring and forget about this point" Say Jade smiling trying to move on.

"Okay. But how do you know all of this?" Blue asked and Jade took them by the hand. And guide them to a part of the Flipside.

"That doesn't matter. We should explore!" Jade exclaimed not wanting to talk about all of that.

They went to the arcade and see so much strange games like "Breadbear" or a game of foxes.

The two laughed too hard about the last one.

"JADE- look at this." Blue grabbed some ears and a fox tail. He put them on. "I'm the fox" Blue winked at Jade. And "what does the fox say" started to play.

"Dance if you are the fox" Jade saw Blue with a serious face
And Blue nodded and they knew what they had to do.

Blue danced. Danced like their life depended of it-

When the song ended Blue and Jade burst out of laughter-

"PFFFFT- WHAT WAS THAT??" Jade asked laughing in the floor.

"You were the one who put the music -" Blue couldn't end the sentence before laughing.

The two laughed for a while. When they ended. Blue helped Jade stand up.

"I wish cellphones could work here so I could record you." Jade say laughing a little.

"For the first time I'm thankful cellphones doesn't work in a place like this" Blue chuckle.

In that a third laugh come of the halfway.

The two friends saw each other. They decided to go to the halfway.

They saw a little girl with white skin with a long ponytail, white skin, white shirt and short blue pants. And red eyes.

The girl was laughing.

When the girl noticed she had company. She stopped laughing.

"Oh sorry. I was just... Like your dance was so funny I couldn't help it! I should go"

But before she could left Blue stopped her.

"No don't worry. It's okay! What's your name kid?" Blue asked.

The girl turned and saw the two. Like doubting if telling her name.

"Well. My name is Random!" Say the child proudly.

The two colored people saw each other and later saw the kid.

"Okay, my name is Jade! And this big blueberry is Blue!" Jade spoke, and Blue realized a couple of blueberry offended noises.

The child chuckle.

"Well, nice to meet you Jade and Blue! What are you two doing?" The child asked tilting her head.

"Oh, We are just exploring and messing around. Nothing more really." Blue say.

"OHHHH. I know two interesting place we could go!" Say the child excited of showing her new friends the place she liked to go.

"Okay! Lead the way Random!" Exclaimed Blue, and the two colored people started to follow the child.

...

The child guided them to the Prize Corner. It had price of the old pizzerias. And a big box next to it.

"This is the prize corner! I like this place because I can play with the toys without winning game or something like that. I just take it!" The child spoke meanwhile the other two people were looking the place one with amusement and the other like he already knew this place.

"My favorite plushie is this!" Random took out a puppet plushie.

"We sell this in our pizzeria! Is one of the limit prized plushies!" Jade exclaimed remembering one day they won tickets and buy that plushie.

"Y- you can go out of the Flipside?" The child was surprised about this information.

This could be useful.

"Yes. We can. I'm a half soul and Blue well- He can because an arcade machine." Jade say, not really knowing how they can be here in the first place.

"And you think I could... Go out too?" Asked the girl with hope.

"I really don't think so- but I'm not sure." Jade say not wanting to upset Random.

"Oh.... Okay." The child tried to not seem frustrated but that didn't work.

Blue didn't know what they were talking. They were distracted of the big box in there.

"Emmm. Why is this here?" Blue asked. Jade didn't know.

But Random did know.

"That was the box of the old puppet. We didn't get well but we talked. She moved on like 2 or 5 months ago. Maybe years, time doesn't work here so is difficult to tell. I keep her box so I at least have something to remember her."

Random touched the box. That gave her memories of when Dee- the puppet. And her talked.

She missed her.

But she get to move on with her brothers so that's what matters! She is happy now.

Some people are happy and some people are sad! We can't do much about it.

...

Random should stop thinking about that kind of things.

"Well. Who wants to go to other place?"
...

That would be.

In the next chapter we could find other people-