I miss you- #14

This is one of the routes for the endings in the kids A.U (I call this the AU where Jack and Dave adopted the twins), like I said on Tumblr it has 4 finales. And this is one of them. Takes place in the bad ending route of DSaF 2.
Besides, ERM... There's some warnings:
-Discussions
- Swears.

With that said, keep reading!

...

"I need to talk to you employee" Said Peter to the orange man that was smiling towards the scene everyone saw many seconds ago.

Let's say that Jimbo had an "accident" with the springlocks... But he will be okay, after all if we sweep it under the rug is probably fine, but this time it wouldn't happen, Peter was tired of everything that was happening and it was time to end it, starting from Jack, or he should said his brother.

He was disgusted for being family with that thing, if you could give it the title of thing. For being focused in his thoughts he didn't notice they're already in the security office in the end of the hallway.

Peter sighted and said "Ok, here we are" choosing carefully what he was about to say later. "Employee let me tell you something, I'm a very good boss, I manege this place every single day, I can see through bullshit very easily." Said in a confident tone reflecting his anger, since he didn't liked liars. Much less liars that killed kids. "Since you were here, every damn thing that could go wrong, went wrong" And it was not a lie, every thing that happened since Jack arrived went from bad to worse.

"You lured kids off and killed them with Dave, tampered with the robots and lied to me several times" Maybe everything could be better if he didn't hired him, but it also could be worse. It's Freddy's. He didn't know what he was expecting, the rats and the trash are what belongs in here.

"I'm pretty sure you had something to do with the suit going off during the show. That would explain why did you came so late to work. You modify it so it would go off." Jack smiled a little more, the smile he does when he did something wrong and enjoyed it. It gave Peter a chill through his back.

"What? I never. Me? A murderer?" Spoke finally who was in front of him in a sarcastic tone laughing a little in the end like a joke, this make Peter more angry. "Let me tell you something, employee. I can see through Dave, everyone can! He is transparent" Jack crossed his arms and let him talk.

"He screams fake! Old Sport! This Old Sport! That, I mean... Who the he-" he was going to say a curse but decided against it for his code. "Who says that?" He sighed again and the orange male look at him with face of disinterest, like he was a 8 years old kid (which he had the mentality of but that's not the point) which broke one of the dishes and his parents were lecturing...

It was like feeling in the place of Janet and Jason when they were late of school, how were they? -no- how was she? Is she waiting in the house like they told her? Probably yes, since the incident she became more obedient, but, he couldn't help but miss the pranks she did, or how she was all happy over the place.

Maybe if he didn't fall on being their father.

Maybe if he just took better care of them...

"What would your children think of you now?" That question got Jack out of his thoughts and answered with a light "hm?" The phone man looked more angry (if you could see his anger in the first place) "Were you even paying attention?" Screamed in his face, the other limited to rod his eyes.

"I'm going to tell you something that you didn't consider. It's Christmas in a month, did you knew? It's a lovely time of year isn't it?" Jack thought for a little bit and said "Yes erm... Christmas it's ok"