The Storm Before the Hurricane.

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey pov-

I pace back in forth in complete fear. "Babe." Akali says but I keep pacing. "Babe calm down." Kai'sa says and I look at the four women. "Calm down? How am I supposed to be calm? When all of your parents are coming?!" I ask them and shiver in fear. "Grey." Eve begins and I look at her. "Your Mother hates me! Says I'm worthless and a waste of space!" I say and Evelyn's eyes dull slightly. "She...said...what?" Evelyn asks and I now look up at her. "She hates me, thinks I'm worthless, and a waste of space. Did you not know that?" I ask and she clenches her fists tightly. "Like she has any room to judge!" Evelyn screams and begins her rant. "Honey? Have our parents said anything like that?" Akali asks and I look at her. "Your Dad threatened to cut off my tail and ears, then to bury me alive." I say and she growls angrily. "I'll cut off what makes him a man!" Akali screams and joins Evelyn.

"Your Dad actually likes me. Says I remind him of an old friend." I tell Kai'sa and she smiles. "Kassadin has lived a long time Dear. Far longer than i." She says and Ahri looks at me in concern. "Your parents like me as well. It's just theirs say I'm unworthy of them. I used to believe that, until that night I got drunk." I say remembering how everything came into the light. They go to say something but horns could be heard outside. I watch as both Eve and Akali storm outside, I am quick to chase them.

The first we see is Ahri's parents, who see her, and sprint to hug her tightly. I walk up to them and smile. "Welcome I-Jun and Hyeon." I say and they hug me. "Good to see you Son. Bout time you two tied the knot." Hyeon says and holds out his hand. "Sir?" I ask completely confused. "We can smell that your scents have merged! Also that you have claimed the others too." I-Jun says with a big smile on her face. "Grey." I hear Kassadin say and I turn to him. "Thank you for accepting Kai'sa for who she is." He says and I smile at said woman. "These girls are my world Kassadin." I say and he laughs. "Call me Dad or Old Man." He says and i nod.

"You think my Husband is fucking worthless?!" I hear Evelyn scream. "You threatened my Husband?!" Akail screams at their parents. I quickly sprint down the stairs and hug their waists. "Girls!" I yell and try to pull them both back. "You can't hold us forever Otto!" Akali screams and Evelyn's lashers pick me up. Suddenly I am face to face with her...while upside down. "H-Hey Gorgeous." I say nervously and she glares at me. "Muzh you know I love you correct?" She asks and I nod quickly. "And I love you to the Moon and back." I say and she smiles. "I know. Now stay out of this." She says and I shake my head. "No. I won't have you two upset like this. So if you have to be mad at me, so be it." I say and she chuckles as she pets my ears. "I could never be mad at you over my bitch of a mother." She says. "Bitch?!" I hear her ask as Evelyn puts me in her arms.

"Listen and listen well Mother. He is my husband and you called him worthless." Eve says and her Mother glares at her. "He isn't famous, not rich, is a nobody, and isn't all that strong!" She lists off and my self-esteem drops. "But he is the most caring, helpful, thoughtful, goofy, and has my heart! Guess that's why you and Dad never made it huh?" Eve asks and her Mother gasps. "Eve that was too far." I say and she looks at me. "There is no line I will not cross to defend you." She says making me blush brighter. "Y-Your Father and I never worked, because he kept cheating on me." She says catching us both off guard. "I tried and tried to make it work for you. But in the end I left him so I could raise you in a proper home." She say and looks at me as she goes into her demon form. (Basically Evelyn but blue instead of purple.)

"My name is Brianna, I'm sorry for treating you as poorly as I have." She says holding out her hand. I shake it with a smile in which she returns. "Pleasure to meet you properly Brianna. I love your Daughter with all my heart." I say and she smiles brighter. "Thank you. I hope we can become a lot closer as Mother and Son-in-law." She says and I nod. "You're welcome hear anytime." I say and she Smiles."I might move in when she gives me GrandDemons." She says and I laugh. "See Mother!" Eve yells and Brianna nods. "You picked a good one." She says and we hear clashing of metal.

Akali is now fighting her father. "You two stop this right now!" Her mother yells. "Not until she sees he isn't worthy!" Her father yells and knocks her Kusarigama away. I watch the bladed weapon fly towards me as Akal falls on her butt. "Grey!" She screams in fear. I slightly move my head and grab the handle as I glare at her father. "You wanna hurt me? Go ahead. You wanna kill me? Go ahead." I say walking towards him as I use the chain to spin it. "But you just knocked my wife on the ground." I growl and spin sending the chain at him, he blocks it with his katana, I twist the chain forcing it around the Katana, and yank it out his hands. It slides to my feet and use the chain to pop it up. I look down at Akali who is bright red. "You alright?" I ask and she nods. "You. Me. Bedroom. Now." She says and I blush brightly.

"Guess I was wrong about you Grey. Though I never really gave you a chance." He says bowing and I bow as well. "No worries. I don't know how I did that." I say and he chuckles. "Though you owe Akali an apology." I say and help her up. "Thank you Otto." She says. "Sorry Little Shadow." He says and she hugs him. "I forgive you Dad." She says and he looks back at me. "Ryu and Momiji." He says. "Grey." I say and he looks confused. "No last name?" He asks and I sigh. "Disowned my family a long time ago." I say and they nod. "Where is Seraphine?" I ask as we all join up and head inside. "Said she had to meet her brothers at the airport." Ahri says and I nod.

-Seraphine pov-

I see Victor, Alex, and Nate get off the Helicopter. "Seraphine!" Nate yells and picks me up in a bear hug. "Hello Nate!" I cheer and laugh happily. "Victor! Alex!" I say happily and they hug me as well. "They aren't the only one Starlight." I hear my Mother say getting off the Helicopter. "Mom!" I cheer and she hugs me tightly. "My beautiful daughter. You been eating well?" She asks and I nod. "Grey cooks most of the time." I say and she smiles. "Good to hear he's doing well." She says. "Are you going to assist us?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No. I will be waiting in the exfil Helicopter. I'm the only one with medical training. Just in case Grey or one of you gets injured." She says and I nod. "Final preparations are done. Now we wait for the party, and our Little Wolf will be home. Right...where...he...belongs." Mom says and we turn to look into the direction of the mansion.

-There we have it people! Clock is running out for our girls! Will they be able to figure out what is going on?! Will Grey go down without a fight?! I can hardly wait to write it!!! Til next time everyone!-