A Father's Purpose

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV ten years later-

I wait impatiently on the outside steps to the house. Autumn leaves float around in a variety of colors, the crisp cool air filled my lungs, and our Halloween decorations littered the yard. (Halloween is my favorite holiday.) I look up to the setting sun and my anger rises.

"Is she still not home Dad?" I hear Rhea asks and I turn to my oldest daughter. She has a short black ponytail with braids around it, her eyes shined from the sun, one orange and the other red, she wears an Avenge Sevenfold shirt, a matching beanie, black baggy jeans, and black boots.

"No." I say in disappointment and run a hand through my hair.

"Dad." Rhea says and I look into her eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry about Grandma." She says tearing up.

"Oh baby come here." I say and open my arms. She quickly hugs me and cries into my chest. I hug her tightly and pet her hair gently. "Why did they both have to die?!" She sobs and I close my eyes.

"You know if one left the other followed." I say softly fighting back the tears.

"But why?! Grandma was supposed to help me pick out a Halloween costume." She sobs and I kiss her head softly.

"I know Babygirl." I say quietly as I open my eyes and look up at the sky. I had to be strong for them, especially since my wives are in Europe for their tour. I haven't been able to contact them but their manager says she'll tell them to call me. All of my brothers are on missions and can't return. So I'm alone with the children. Looking down I see Mileena being dropped off by the quarterback. "Go inside Sweetie." I say and she gets up. I stand as Mileena gets closer to me.

"Hey Daddy." She says with a smile and I look at her.

"Where have you been?" I ask neutrally and she looks shocked.

"Out with my friends Dad." She says and I give her a bored look.

"I've been calling you and then you turned your phone off." I say and she looks nervous. I pull out my phone and show her the missed calls.

"Wow Dad if it was important-" She begins and I bring up the urgent text messages.

"Give me your phone." I order and she looked shocked.

"W-What?" She asks and give her a stern look.

"I said give me your phone. You're grounded." I say and she gasps.

"But Daddy." She says and I shake my head.

"No buts! Phone now then room!" I raise my voice and she gasps.

"I hate you!" She yells and shoves the phone into my chest.

"Love you too Kiddo." I say to myself and sigh. I go inside to help the younger kids with their homework. Being a father to eighteen and counting kids is easy if you can focus.

-Mileena POV-

I slam my door in anger before jumping onto the bed. I grab my laptop before Dad could come and take it. Opening up I send Kevin a message that I am grounded.

"Fuck that! Just sneak out and come to the party." He says and I blush at him wanting me to be there.

"Yeah! I'll take the Mustang." I say with a smile.

"Hell yeah!" He says and I shut the laptop.

-Grey POV-

I help with the kids homework as I make lunch. "Papa how much is four plus twelve?" Katie asks and I smile at her.