Flight or Fight

George POV

I turn around there met with Dream. "What are you doing here" he says confused "Dream everything makes sense now, Wilbur was telling me about how I can break the curse and-" I catch my breath "George I would love hear about it but I'm kinda on a flight back home, call me and tell me about it" he says giving me a hug and then walking to the gate. "But, but" I watch as he waves bye and I stood there.

'Love could be right infront of you and you won't even know it until it's gone'

"Dream!" I call for him and he turns around, I run to him and cup his face pushing our lips together, he kiss me back.

All this makes sense. Dream was there the first time I was sent the shelter, after 4 years of falling in love with him I finally wanted to be with him, I turned half human he found me, he didn't call the police, he tell scratch his couch while Sapnap laughed, he brought me home, he bought my a phone, he forgave me, he was there the whole time and I was just blind.

I pull away from the kiss and look at Dream who was in shock, "I love you Dream" I say before kissing him passionately again.

When I felt...normal. no loud noise, no overwhelming smell, no tail swinging pray to be untucked. Normal.

I open my eyes as the kiss stop. Color not full color but color. "George, your eyes are the same color" Dream says, I take off my beanie and nothing, "I'm normal" I say smiling, he smiled too. "Its gone Dream, you made it go away" I say "I would love to celebrate with you, but I'm kinda of om my way home, George" Dream says laughing, I also laugh "Yeah, sorry" I say, he peck kiss me before walking to this gate "Oh, George?" He says turning back to me "hm?" I say "I love you too" he says smiling before the gate closed. I smile.

'He loves me'

_______