Chapter 3

When Daisy left the room leaving Harry standing by himself he felt smug about her response to him. She was cute, no doubt. He'd found her very adorable but he could tell immediately that she was a prude who tried to act tough but she was no match for him. He wanted to rile her up and it worked. He saw her licking her fingers like a kitten and couldn't help himself but to tease her about it. He loved the way she blushed under his stare. He figured she was seasonal like him and he'd probably just have some fun with her. She was most likely a virgin with a stick up her ass, though. When he stepped close to her he could smell her natural scent and something like a powder and roses. He wondered if she could smell him.

He'd gotten up late after meeting up with his "friend" last night. Martha was tall and plump where it mattered. She loved getting railed by Harry and Harry loved her shrieks and how wet she'd get for him. Martha wasn't cute like Daisy. Martha was kind of plain but she loved the attention Harry would give her. Pretty girls like Daisy, usually felt they were too good to have sex for fun so he rarely bothered with pretty girls. Pretty girls tended to be boring in bed (if you could get them to bed in the first place) and he bet Daisy was too. This morning after another vigorous round with Martha, finishing himself off in her mouth, he washed his hands, face, armpits, and crotch before barely making it out of his flat at the very moment he was meant to be at the Archer House.

He won't lie and say that seeing Daisy kitten licking at her fingers and moaning at the taste didn't give him something to think about later on - oh he'd be using that material tonight for sure. Daisy was gorgeous with pretty lips that would look even prettier around his big cock. But he had no time to think like that on his first day, now did he? He shrugged on the overalls, immediately noting how small they were. The hem only reached his mid-calf and to say his balls were being crushed and hampered would be an understatement. He'd remember to bring his own work trousers tomorrow. His manhood needed more space than most and these trousers weren't close to being his size.

When everyone had gathered in the main room Missus Smith began her spiel about house rules, introducing everyone, and then explaining basic duties to him and the other new seasonal staff. When Daisy sauntered off she didn't even give Harry another look. He was a bit taken aback that she was dismissed to continue her duties because it was then that he realized she wasn't seasonal. She was part of regular staff at the Archer House. He'd already gotten one bit wrong about her so he was a little perturbed by that misjudgment. He was pretty good at pegging people typically. But he was still sure her virginity was intact and her sensitive demeanor was due to her prudeness.

Daisy continued her day as normal but her thoughts kept going back to Harry and how he'd called her kitten. He left nothing to the imagination with his blunt approach and she didn't necessarily not like it, but it really did leave very little to the imagination as far as what he thought he was capable of. She doubted that he could live up to his talk. All bark and no bite as they say. She enjoyed having the upper hand and she knew that right now she did not have it. He caught her in a moment of weakness. She thought she'd been caught eating a cinnamon roll but it turned out to just be a series of unfortunate coincidence and so that was why she was so ruffled by him, it was definitely not because he'd squeezed at her thigh, of which she could still feel burning into her flesh, even through layers of her clothing his warm hand could be felt. She shook her head as she wringed the cloth of it's cleaning solution onto the marble floor of the first floor powder room. She needed to get it together and stop thinking about him. He was not going to get the upper hand, nor would he get under her skin again.

At 2 in the afternoon all of the staff were called to the main room again to go over the new season's schedule. Daisy's usual schedule was that she'd work six days per week and get one day off each week. That one day off would depend on the weekly schedule and it varied from week to week. She'd arrive to the Archer House at 6:30 every morning and leave at 4 in the afternoon, with a break somewhere in between. Each planting season everyone's schedules shifted slightly to accommodate new seasonal staff and longer daylight hours. Last planting season her schedule was exactly the same except she would come in at 6 and leave at 5, which she hardly minded as she still got a day off to herself.