Chapter 5*

Daisy's Saturday morning started with another orgasm from Marcus. Marcus had to wake up very early to go to work and this time Daisy pushed his head down to her crotch and told him she wanted him to lick into her and so he did. He was okay at it. She could tell he didn't do this often, most men didn't really. She imagined Harry being the one doing it to her and with that little bit of imagination she was coming after a solid 15 minutes of being sucked on and licked into with medium vigor (he really could have done better). Marcus also used his fingers at Daisy's direction and that's when she came, nearly squeaking out Harry's name. Then Marcus thrust his prick into her suddenly (she hadn't expected it but wasn't mad about it) and grunted a few times before pulling out and coming over her tummy and tits. He didn't even give her time to have another orgasm but he was in a hurry to get to work on time, and he did give her a pretty good orgasm before.

Daisy checked that the coast was clear and none of her other roommates were around to see her sneak the man out. Men were not allowed in the units but Daisy disregarded that rule easily. It was not hard to sneak a man in and out when most of the time the women stayed in their own rooms anyway.

She went back to bed once Marcus had left and fell into a peaceful sleep for half of the day. A perfect day off, really.

Harry, on the other hand didn't have Saturday off. In fact, he would work seven days a week but he would get his evenings off when it was too dark to work outside. When he woke up he remembered where he was, in a soft, clean bed laying next to Connie who was already kneeling next to him and palming over his morning erection.

"Harry, I want to try it again. I think I can get you all the way in. I might gag more but I feel like if I don't try I'll never know if I can do this, ya know? Who knows when I'll be with a man as well endowed as you again." She snorted and covered her mouth at that. Harry found it endearing and mostly because he was being offered a blowjob first thing. So, he nodded and told her to go ahead again as he leaned back and found himself cumming down Connie's throat after some time. She worked hard. She never quite had him all the way in but he was hitting the back of her throat and with her little gags and hums he felt quite good. When she cupped at his balls (at his request) he came down her throat and asked her to take it all like a good girl and he nearly moaned Daisy's name.

That was how most mornings would start for Harry, in fact, over the following weeks. Connie insisted on having him in her bed every night and she'd send him away in the morning with a blowjob before he got to work in the garden. Connie had never had it so good and she couldn't resist it. Harry was good, really good. And he was the most attractive man she'd ever laid eyes on. Harry enjoyed a sex appointment each night that ended with an orgasm and a soft, clean bed to sleep in. He couldn't complain. His needs were simple. Conversation with Connie was barely interesting but he enjoyed having sex and Connie was willing and eager. He didn't require anything more at the time.

Daisy did her best to avoid Harry during that those few weeks but they did bump into one another on occasion. Both still reeling at their first couple of meetings and both imagining one another when orgasming (Harry was being given orgasms from Connie while Daisy mostly just helped herself at night).

When Daisy arrived to work particularly early one morning, at Missus Smith's request, she'd made a discovery that had her feeling a little perturbed. After tidying Mister Johnathan's room, and seeing Master Bradley in his room still asleep, she moved on to Connie's room. The door was shut, and it was rather early and she knew there would be a possibility of Connie still being in her room but it wouldn't have been out of the norm to enter the room while Connie was getting ready for her day. So, she pushed the door open and peaked in to find Connie eagerly bobbing her head up and down, mouth covering half of Harry's shaft, with Harry leant back into the pillows and his eyes squeezed closed. He was grunting lightly and biting his lip as Connie was gagging slightly. Daisy's eyes widened and she held her breath. Neither had noticed her peeking in from the cracked door as they were both making quite the ruckus themselves to observe the noise of the door having been opened a bit.