Chapter 12*

The following morning started with another glorious orgasm for them both. Well, two for Daisy. Harry had woken before Daisy and he made his way down between her legs and began to lightly lick over her cunt. He gently, so sweetly kissed at her clit and licked softly. Eventually rousing Daisy with a beautiful pleasurable feeling.

"Oh, Harry. God yes..." were her first waking words. She kept her eyes closed and allowed him to lick into and finger her until she came with a whine and high desperate pants. Now, Daisy fully awake and roused she sat up and leaned in to grasp Harry's hard cock in her palm. "What do you want, Daddy? Want me to suck you off, or do you want my pussy?"

Harry had to get a move on and fucking Daisy's pussy was always faster than fucking her mouth so he opted for the faster scenario.

"Here, let's try something new." He grabbed at her hips moving her a little as he laid down onto his back. "Sit on me, facing away so I can watch your bottom bounce up and down over my prick. Like this..." still holding her hips he moved her into position, so her back was facing him and she was over the top of cock. She was facing his legs in this position and it took a moment to get situated but once she was she instinctually knew how to move herself.

Harry spread his legs and Daisy knelt between them, lowering her bottom over him so that his hard cock would fill her pussy. She lifted herself and moved back and forth. It felt so good this way, different, but good. Harry's view was of heaven. He watched as his cock was being fucked by Daisy. Her bottom popping up and down, his slick cock getting sucked in by her hot cunt. Her little arsehole was also on display, so he decided to take this to his advantage.

Harry grasped her ass and spread her cheeks a bit to get an even better view, "Fuck, kitten. This is so fucking sexy." He rubbed over her ass and grazed her hole which made Daisy groan out.

"Can I fuck your hole with my finger, kitten? Do you want that?" He was rubbing and pushing a little into her hole but not penetrating it, not until she said she wanted it.

Immediately Daisy nodded, "Yes! Yes! I loved it last time." Harry quickly got to work lubing his fingers and her hole with her own arousal, spreading it over her ass. She was wet and dripping so there was plenty to go around. As Daisy kept up her good pace Harry was beginning to feel the heat of the orgasm that was to come. He slowly pushed into her hole with his index finger and found little resistance. Daisy and Harry were both moaning, and Daisy's bed was squeaking in time. Her wetness was creating the backdrop for all their erotic noises. Every time she lowered herself and lifted herself up a bit there was a wet spluttering sound.

Harry began to thrust his finger into Daisy and Daisy was throwing her head back. She began to rub at her own clit and everything was so good. "One more finger. Try putting one more in. I can take it, daddy." She panted out as she was moving a little faster over him now and Harry removed his finger to gather more of her slick arousal. Rubbing and pressing over her hole again, he very slowly moved his index and middle finger inside and Daisy gasped and groaned. She enjoyed it. She liked the feel of this. Harry was beginning to tremble and the view of her like this and the way she felt around his prick was almost too much.

When Daisy's thighs had begun to quiver in anticipation of her own orgasm Harry sped up the thrusts of his fingers, trying to get a little deeper. "Fuck, kitten. I'm gonna come so hard! I can feel my fingers rubbing near my cock inside of you, fuck!" Harry had to breath for a moment when Daisy plopped down on his cock a little harder as she was losing her pace, "Just like that baby girl. Come on daddy's cock. Give it to me baby."

Daisy's fingers were working her clit in a relentless pace, and the full feeling of Harry's cock pressing her insides along with his fingers working her anus was amazing. Just before she came she wondered what it would feel like to have his large cock shoved into her asshole - wondered if it would fit - and with the visual in her mind of it, she was coming in yelps over his cock.