Twenty three// The worst kind of pain

Casey's pov

It felt so good to wake up and have Millie in my arms. I lent over and kissed her.

Millie told me yesterday that she hadn't had a good nights sleep since Alfie was born. I decided I would take Alfie downstairs with me so that he wouldn't wake Millie.

I carried Alfie (who was still asleep) into the kitchen with me to get his bottle ready for when he woke up.

I lay him down in his cot which we had set up in the kitchen for some reason while I prepared his bottle.

"I didn't think I would see you here" Chet says as he walked into the kitchen. That kinda confused me I mean I told him I was staying till tonight.

"Why not I'm leaving tonight and you know that" I reply to him with.

"Well I thought Millie would of kicked you out once you told her about the drunken kiss" Chet says and my face dropped.

"You did tell her right?" Chet asked and I just shook my head.

"I told you if you didn't I would" Chet states.

"Chet listen I don't want to tell her right now I'm leaving tonight. I would hate to leave telling her that. Please just give me till the tour is over and I'm back into London for good" I practically beg, I just couldn't tell Millie now.
"Millie has a right to know" Chet states.
"I know and I will tell her about the drinker meaning less kiss just not right now, please Chet" I reply with

I know at some point I will have to tell her as she does have a right to know even if it meant nothing, just not now.

Chet stood thinking for a few seconds, I need him to keep this a secret I'm not sure he can do that given his past with secrets.

"Okay I won't say anything but you have to tell her before you get married okay?" He says and I just nod. Chet turned to leave the room but I quickly spoke up and said

"Thank you Chet"

"Believe me I'm not happy about it" He snaps before leaving the room.

Millie pov

This house is only small, I heard every word of Casey and Chet's conversation.

I was left crying on my bedroom floor. He kissed someone else, it might of been meaning less and only because they were drunk but it still hurt...

And this is the worst kind of pain.

I'm to marry Casey, how could he do this.

One half of me was telling me to go ask him about it but the other didn't want to hear about it.

I don't know what to do I wish I hadn't heard all that,

What should I do now?

A/N- Short but drama filled.

So do you think Millie should confront Casey or keep it to herself??

Vote&comment

Love me xoxo