Forty seven//The Wedding

Millie's pov {last chapter of the book}

Today's the big day, the day of mine and Casey's wedding. I'm so excited!

Right now I'm getting my hair done by my good friend who offered to do everything's hair for the wedding, she is also on of my bridesmaids.

"There you go Millie your all done, you look stunning" Zoey, the hairdressers, tells me. She has curled my hair then taken two parts back and clipped them back with a flower hair piece.

"Thank you so much Zoey" I say getting out the chair. Now I have my hair and makeup done I'm just waiting till it's time to put my dress on.

"Millie Alfie crying again" Kelly shouts from the kitchen. I left the living room and quickly collected Alfie from Kelly and took him outside for some air.

I held him close to me and kissed his head lightly.

"Sweetheart it's mummy and daddy's wedding today we need you to be. A good boy" I whispered into his tiny ear, slowly he started to calm down and stopped crying.

"Mill, you need to get you dress on" My grandmother calls from the house. I took myself and Alfie inside, handed Alfie to my friend then went upstairs with my mum to get my dress on.

I came back downstairs and everyone was waiting for me, they looked back at me wide eyed.

"You look stunning Millie" Kate (my best friend) tells me.

"You really do" Grace says as I walk down the stairs. I went into the living room and my Gran burst into tears.

"Gran don't you'll make me cry" I say giving my Gran a hug.

"everyone the cars are here!" My mum calls from outside. As everyone began to leave I waited behind to get Alfie ready to go.

"this is it baby, mummy and daddy are finally going to be married" I whisper to Alfie as I get him ready to go.

Casey's POV

Waiting at the church for Millie to arrive went on forever and ever, I knew she would turn up but their is always that little doubt in the back of your mind.

I was stood at the front with Chet as he is my best man, I could see the SK boys they were all sat in the front row. they gave me reassuring smiles.

Everyone started to make a fuss which made me think she was her, my heart starting beating faster and faster. I've waiting for this day since the day I met Millie I knew from that day she would be the one I married.

The music began, I could hear her footsteps coming up behind me.

"Daddy" I hear Alfie shout.

I turn around to see my gorgeous bride and my beautiful son walking towards me.

I'm completely lost for words.

How did I get so lucky.

Millie was now in font of me and I lift Alfie up into my arms and kisses my beautiful bride on the lips.

"you are the most gorgeous girl in the whole world" I tell her, I notice tears rolling from Millie's eyes.

"happy tears" she says with a smile.

The ceremony began, we both said our vows, Millie said the nicest and most amazing things.

"Do you take Casey to be your husband?" Millie was asked

"I do" she replied with a big smile still tears falling from her eyes

"Do you take Millie to be your wife?" I was also asked.

"I do" I say back with a smile and a few tears myself.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

I lent in and kisses my wife's lips, Millie is my wife, we are married, we are one happy family the three of us.

This day is perfect.

Today is the start of our happily ever after.

A/N- and that is the end of the book,

I am sorry if you wanted more but it seemed a nice place to end it.

I know I stopped writing this book a while ago but I only realised the other day I left it unfinished so thought I best give it an ending.

I hope you liked the book as a whole.

love me xoxo