Twenty Two// If you don't I will

Casey's pov

I have two day off from the tour before our next show and I have decided to go home to see my family.

It has been just over a week since Millie, Chet and Alfie came to Newcastle to see me.

I'm almost home, only about five minutes away. I still don't know if I'm going to tell Millie about what happened between me and Betsy.

On one hand I think I should as she has a right to know but on the other hand it meant nothing so I'm really confused.

I pulled up outside the house, got out the car and went straight in.

I walked through to the living room to see Chet sitting there. He jumped straight up and gave me a hug.

"You did call to say you were coming home" Chet says as we sat down on the sofa.
"It was a surprise for everyone" I explain.

"Mum's away with work but she will be back tomorrow and Millie went to the shops and took Alfie with her so I'm afraid I'm the only one here" Chet tells me with a little laugh.

Me and Chet told each other everything went we were younger, we could always trust each other. Chet is older than me and normally knows what to do maybe he can help me out.

"Chet I need your help, I done something stupid" I tell him.

"Theirs a surprise, your always doing stupid things" Chet says with a laugh.

"Chet I'm being serious" I say and suddenly Chet's face dropped.

"What have you done?" Chet asked I took a deep breath before starting my explanation.

"Okay so one night I was really dunk and I ended up kissing a girl but she was also really drunk so neither of us knew what we were doing" I explain, Chet didn't look impressed. He really cares for Millie and I knew he would be angry at me for cheating.

"You kissed someone else" Chet shouted. I just sat their quite sheepishly.
"Does Millie know?" Chet asked and I just shook my head.

"You have to tell her" Chet tells me.
"But it could destroy everything me and Millie have" I explain.
"Well then you shouldn't have kissed this random girl" Chet half shouts.

It went silent as we heard the front door open, we both knew it was Millie coming in.

"If you don't I will" Chet whispers harshly into my ear.

Millie opened the living room door and her face light up once she saw me. I jumped up from the sofa and pulled her into a hug.

I kissed her several times, I really had missed her.

"What are you doing here?" Millie asked.
"Am I not allowed to surprise my wife to be" I say with a little smile.

I turned to the pushchair in the door way and picked my baby boy out. I put my arms around him and he generally put his around me as best he could.

I kissed the top of his head lightly, I hate being away from my son but it's moments like this that I wait for.

"Right well I'm going out with the lads for the night, see you both later" Chet says picking his jacket from the back of the sofa.

As he walked past me he stopped a whispered
"Tell her" I didn't reply. Chet got his things and left.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Millie as I took a seat next to her on the sofa.
"How about a movie night" Millie says.
"Sounds like a plan, you pick the film I'll order the pizza" I say getting up from the sofa.

As planned we ordered a pizza and watch a film. I held Alfie in my arms and Millie was snuggled into me.

I thought about tell Millie now but it was the wrong time, everything felt so right.

I can only hope that when I do tell Millie she forgives me because I can't imagine not being with her.

I don't want to break our family apart.

A/N- Quite short but I was bored so I thought i would upload again.

Do you think Casey will tell Millie?
Or...
Do you think Chet will have to?

Let me know by commenting

Vote&comment

Love me xoxo