Nine// Baby names

Casey's pov (January 2nd)

I woke up to see Millie still fast asleep. Without waking her I slipped out of our bed and walked to the kitchen.

I made myself some breakfast and Millie to as I figured she wouldn't be to long.

I was sat thinking to myself about our little baby, I was trying to think of some names so I grabbed the Note pad from the wall and put baby names at the top also adding girl's on one side and Boy's on the other.

At this point Millie walked in, she sat down in the seat next to me where I had put her breakfast.

"What you doing?" Millie questioned as she started to eat her breakfast.
"Well since we're going for the first scan today I thought we best think of some baby names" I explain and Millie nods.

"Give me you favourite Boy and Girl name" I say and she thinks for a minute.

"For a girl Amelia and for a boy Alfie" Millie says and I write them down.
"Okay now you out two down" Millie continues and I take a moment the think.

"Mmmm Zoey for a girls and Logan for a boy" I say also adding them to the list. We sat there for about half an hour just writing down names and once we were happy with them we hung the note pad back up and went to get ready.

Once we were both ready we get in the car and headed for the hospital.

"You go sit down I tell them your here" I say to Millie as we enter the hospital, de goes and Did't down while I wait to inform them were here.

"Hi, Millie Hope for her 12:30 appointment" I say to the lady on the other side of the desk. She looks at the computer and writes a few things down then turns back to face me.

"Okay it won't be long just wait over there and wait for the nurse to call your name" She says and I thank her then go and join Millie who was siting in the waiting area.

"You shouldn't sit with your legs crossed it stops the circulation" I say siting down next to her, Millie laughed a little and Un-crossed her legs.

"Okay doctor Johnson" Millie says and we both laugh a little. We say for about ten minutes just talking.

"Millie Hope" I youngish women says from one of the door ways, We stand up and head towards her. As we enter the room she says hello sweetly then shuts the door.

"So this is your first baby, yes?" She asks and Millie nods with a smile.
"Okay and this is scan number one" The same women asks.
"Yeah it is" Millie replays with.
"Okay if you would like to lay down on the bed we we'll get this scan done" He nurse says and we stand up and move over to the other side of the room where the bed and equipment was for the scan.

Millie does as she was told and lays down on the bed and the women put a cream or something over the baby bump. The nurse takes a seat next to Millie and I'm standing on the other hold her hand. I can't believe we're about to see our baby for the first time.

It all happened so fast I was in tears and so was Millie at the sight of our baby.

"Your baby looks very healthy, a strong heart beat. I'm please and you both should be two" The nurse says, then words put an even bigger smile on my face.

"Would you like to know the gender of your baby or not?" She asks and me and Millie look to each other.

"If you want to know we can find out, you make the decision" I say and she smiles.

"No thank you we will leave it as a surprise" Millie says and the nurse nods and hands Millie a few paper towels to clean the baby bump.

"Would you like a print off of the scan" the nurse asks and we both nod. She prints of a photo of the scan and hands it to us.

"It was lovely meeting you both, if you have any worrier questions you can come back anytime we will be in touch for the second scan soon" The nurse says as we leave the room thanking her.

"That was amazing" Millie says as we step into the car. She was still hold the photo is her hands.

"How beautiful is our baby" I say looking over her shoulder at the photo.

"So beautiful" she says kissing my lips. I start the car and we head back home for a quite night in just the two of us.

A/N - sorry for the long wait For this chapter
Thank you guys soooooo much for over 1K reads on this book means so much
GUYS PICK THE BABY'S NAME!!!!!
I want you to all help me pick just message me or comment or talk to me on Instagram and vote for a name, Please guys I need your help!!!!

New chapter will be soon I promise,
Love me xoxo