1. The New CEO

Y/N POV:
Media was all over the company building to see who was the new CEO of the company. It was like a conference; company officials and media were sitting elegantly. Only the sounds of picture clicking could be heard. My dad stood at the podium on the stage. 

I was so sure that the announced CEO would be my step mom

I was so sure that the announced CEO would be my step mom. Yea, I only had dad by my side. But he was too busy or ignorant to see the actual happenings. That's what I thought. Till now the new assigning of every post was done.

Kwang: Now it's the time to announce the new CEO of the company, Crown Diamonds. And it's...

My heartbeat was crazy even after knowing the results. I was fiddling with my fingers looking down, eyes wavering and I just wanted to leave the hall. But after a few seconds only everyone's eyes were on me.

Kwang: Seon Y/N!

I looked at my dad shocked and he gave me a nod of assurance. I stood straight smiling showing that I'm happy but I was confused and trying to hide my weak legs. I went up on the stage and shook hands with my dad taking the documents while the photos were being clicked.

You: Thank you so much everyone for choosing me for this important post and seeing me as a worthy person. I'll always give my hard and best to keep standing on your expectations. Thanks.

Everyone clapped and I went down, sitting on my seat again. I looked down again not wanting to see the person who was glaring at me. I knew what was gonna happen now. Today or tomorrow, I won't be able to pass it.

After a speech the conference was over. Me and dad were moving towards the office but a screeching voice stopped us. My step mom! Seon Eunseo.

Eunseo: Stop right there Kwang! What the hell is this?

The reporters who were leaving turned around again at the speed of light and the video was being made of this chaos now. I was panicking but dad was composed. I was glancing at them both.

Kwang: What Eun? Didn't you already expect that you were not going to be the CEO? This is the young generation and we should give them a chance. We cannot always rule. Youngsters know the best for upcoming and going on time.

Eunseo: I can't tolerate this!
Kwang: Then leave.

My head jerked towards dad and mom's eyes widened too. This response was too unexpected from any point of view. I tried to stop dad but he looked so serious and fed up with mom. Here her mouth opened in shock and angered tears filled her eyes.

Kwang: Daughter, please follow me to my office.

He took me with him, holding my hand. I was again and again giving looks to mom till she disappeared. Just before closing the door of the office, I could hear my mom scream. 

Jimin's POV:
So, she finally became the CEO. This is what I was waiting for. I was really concerned, what if Mrs. Eunseo became CEO. I threw the paper on the table after reading the main news. I was sitting on my sofa right now.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed someone's number. 

Jimin: Today evening.

With that much only I hung the call up. I again sat in the previous position. Elbows resting on my knees and I leaned in a little. I smirked thinking that this will be the start up.

***