2. Saving Her

Y/N POV:
Sitting in my dad's office, he was telling me the norms, internal tasks and company data. My mind was tangled in many things. But I was understanding all the things at the end I had to handle now.

My mind was roaming around my mom all this time. Last time when I did the work against her, she and my step sister, June made me kneel in front of them as an apology. This time I don't know what was gonna happen now. It's not even my fault. 

Kwang: I hope you understood my daughter. After 3 months VIP clients are coming, I hope to get that contract.
You: Which company dad?

Kwang: It's a country's well-known company, Hanso Industries. They want companies to get to work with them for some bigger projects. They're gonna post a CEO according to them from the company which is best.

You: I won't disappoint you, dad.

With Eunseo:

I got so upset and out of control that, that old man gave my position to a bitch. Kwang! I hate him. Just wanting his money and suffering so much. Uggh! Leave it. Right now, I'm in a well-known club and have ordered some drinks.

 Right now, I'm in a well-known club and have ordered some drinks

A waiter came to me looking all handsome. He was like having a big age gap with me. He served me and informed me that the club is reserved for the afternoon and I'd need to leave early. He then suddenly recognized me and sat beside me with my permission. 

Jimin: Ma'am I also think that Mr. Seon gave the post to the wrong person. You were the deserving one. Like... Just look at your work and way of handling things.

He was praising me and I felt like he was saying all this genuinely, not for any kind of favour. I smiled at his words thinking someone wants me in my deserving position too. I talked more to him, about Y/N, Kwang and my daughter. 

Eunseo: I spoke a lot. You tell me about yourself too.

Jimin: No ma'am I was really enjoying talking to you.

He said smiling so sweetly that anyone would fall for him without a second thought.

Jimin: About me, there's nothing special. I live with my dad and my mom passed away in a car accident when I was a kid. Currently I'm employed in your company in the lower sales department.

Eunseo: Lower sales? Do you even get enough money? I think you deserve a better position.

Jimin: No ma'am! It's really fine. I'm still able to live my life properly.

Eunseo: If you even think of me as a good friend of yours then please don't decline my offer to become the head of the Marketing Department.

I saw his face getting flustered and he opened his mouth to say something but couldn't. He then smiled with a sigh like I defeated him and he finally spoke

Jimin: Now you said this ma'am. How can I deny? But I'll always be thankful to you for this.

Eunseo: No need Mr. Park, I just did what I felt was right. I'll see you at the office the day after tomorrow.

He nodded while smiling and went away respectably. He's really something. He changed my mood totally. I was smiling now, I finished my drink and left after paying the bills.

With Y/N:
I was working in the office, resettling the cabin according to me. Finally, I was done with my work near the evening. I sighed and wrapped up the things, ready to leave the office now. I took the lift and went to the parking area.

I was searching for my keys in the purse but two men suddenly attacked me. They told me to give them my purse and phone, when I denied one of them held my hair in a tight grip and other one snatched the things from me.

Getting the things, they both sat on a bike and were about to leave but suddenly a boy came and jerked off the man sitting on the back and threw him on the ground. He tossed my things near me and started fighting with the goons.

One of them took out a knife and almost injured him. I could see a cut on his arms. Another one came running to me but he slammed him on the wall.

They ran after figuring they couldn't fight him.

You: Oh my god! Are you alright? Is it hurting much?
Jimin: You didn't recognize me Y/N.
You: Who are you?
Jimin: Leave it. I work in your company in the lower sales department by the way and saved you as I was just passing by. Btw, Jimin.

He had something in his eyes. He gave me his introduction smiling all the way but the way he asked me if I recognized him, his dark gaze was something. I took my hanky from my purse and tied it around his arm to stop bleeding.

He was looking at me the whole time. He was making me so uncomfortable but in a very different way.

Jimin: You're a sinner Y/N. You'll pay me off.

He said standing up but before I could question him, I heard the voice of my fiancé, Jong Hoon. I turned around and he was coming to me only.

Hoon: Where were you Y/N? And why are you like this (disheveled condition)

You: Oh, Hoon! Some men attacked me but he-

I stopped after turning around, Jimin wasn't here, the basement was empty, only cars, me and Hoon.

***