7. Harassed!? (16+)

Y/N POV:
As planned, I finished my office work as soon as possible. I had to go with Hoon to the club. I wasn't feeling right about this. I didn't want to go but I can't deny him. As usual Jimin was working in front of me and I had the urge to ask him for help.

But what could he do? Or maybe he could? I soon packed my things and was ready to go. But Jimin stopped me.

Jimin: Y- Ma'am you didn't approve the file.
You: Ugh! I didn't read it Jimin. I'll do it tomorrow, today I've to go to cl... club with Hoon.

Listening to this he stood straight and silent. He nodded and kept the file on my table. Scanning me he came closer to me. Leaning at my level he spoke

Jimin: Your throat seems dry Y/N! Everything alright?

I couldn't answer this question verbally. I didn't have courage to do that, lying verbally wasn't my thing and now when 'he's' in front, it seems more difficult. So, I just nodded 'yes'. He also nodded and went away from the office without saying anything further.

I wanted to stop him but he himself suddenly stopped in the track, turning around he asked

Jimin: Which club?
You: Soap Seoul... Yea, that's the address he forwarded. 

He again just nodded and went away. I don't know why I didn't stop him, why I didn't ask for help, why am I still watching him going?

Sighing deeply, I went out of the building and there Hoon was waiting for me. My eyebrows furrowed after seeing someone else in the car too, at the back seat.

I sat in the car in front seat beside Hoon. I asked him about the person sitting with him. Hoon replied

Hoon: He's my friend James, Y/N. He told me at some last moments that he wanted to join us and I couldn't refuse.

I nodded and he shifted his focus on the road again. He and his friends were having some talks while I was occupied with my phone. I really felt left out right now but let's divert my attention to the phone again instead.

Soon he stepped on the brakes of the car as we reached our location. They got out of the car and so did I. We entered the club, but a person at the entrance stared at me in a weird way and took out his phone dialing a number. 

I shrugged it off, maybe he was looking at someone else, I took it on me like that only. We soon found our reserved place and sat there.

 We soon found our reserved place and sat there

I liked the place but nothing excited me. I was getting bored. They both started talking and here I'm sitting on my phone. I sighed thinking that why did he even ask me when he had to ignore me. 

Hoon: Babe, i hope you aren't bored. You can see the place if you want.

I nodded and left the room. I started roaming around the stage. Then I saw the sitting-bar area. I went and sat there. I looked at the dancers dancing on the floor, people getting wasted, many were hooking there only.

I'm not liking this place at all. I focused on my shot again. Soon I felt a hand on my thigh which I jerked off immediately, jerking my head up I saw man drunk, with horribly lusty facial expressions. 

i took my phone and called Hoon's number but he didn't pick up. I knew! Why did I even try? I put my phone back and stood up in order to go from there. But that man held my wrist.

You: Sir, please leave my hand or I'll call security.

Man: Oh baby, I'm the half owner of this club. Who will you ask help for?

He suddenly pushed me on the stool again, my handbag fell from my hand. He pinned my one hand on the bar's glass table and held the other one. He was trying to kiss me on my neck. Tears fell from my eyes and nothing came out of my mouth, not even shouts. 

I closed my eyes, I waited but didn't feel anything. 

I was so shocked. Jimin was standing in front of me holding the jaw of that man. I slid from the chair standing behind Jimin. The man stood straight and so did Jimin.

Man: You don't know me boy!

Jimin: I do, but you don't know my identity. 

Jimin left his collar and turned me around. He was still looking behind me, he kept his hand on my shoulder and put it down again after 4 seconds, like he gestured to someone. I turned around and saw 3 men coming towards that old man. 

But before I could see anything Jimin held my jaw and turned my face to him.

You: How did you get here? Who are you?
Jimin: I'm Park Jimin, your employee. What happened? Alcohol took you, I guess.
You: No! I'm still sober.

His eyebrows furrowed at my statement. He took steps towards me, I stepped back but he held my waist, pulling me closer to him. I kept my hands on his chest trying to create distance between us but he didn't allow it.

His sudden behaviors like this shocked me. I tried to push him but he held the back of my head, getting close to my face. 

You: What the hell are you doing?

With that I pushed him with full force.

Jimin: That means you know how to fight. Then why were you mute when he tried to rape you? What if I wasn't here?

I looked down. he was right but that man triggered my past memories, that's why I couldn't do anything. But Jimin is also right here. I sobbed a little, but he also stopped shouting. 

Jimin: Where is Hoon?
You: He's with his fri- How do you know his name?
Jimin: Come with me.

With that he started dragging me out of the club. He was still angry and giving me glances. He stopped in his tracks when his eyes went to my shoulders. My dress was a little torn from there. 

In an attempt to hide it, I pulled my sleeve up but that didn't affect me much. He removed his jacket and covered me. I was looking at him with tears still in my eyes. 

We went out of the club and he made me sit in the car. I was still looking at him, noticing nothing around me.
'His Car?'

***