9. Unnoticed

Y/N POV:
Eyes squinting and opening in the irritation as sunrays falling on my face. Moving my eyes, I tried opening them. I was shocked at my position as I was sitting, on looking carefully, I was sitting in my own car.

I twisted my neck to my right seeing Jimin busy on the phone. He looked at me and pulled down the sun shield of the car. He was looking quite cold. I looked at me, noticing his jacket on me. I blushed seeing it. 

I remember some incidents from the previous night like him helping me with that old guy, him carrying me out of the club, going to his house, me asking for help from him.

You: Where's your house? Why are we in my car?
Jimin: My house? And we're in your office parking basement Y/N. I drove you here last night.

What the hell is he saying? I clearly remember I was a big ass bedroom when I was talking to him. How can I be this wrong?

You: What?
Jimin: I couldn't take the risk to take you your home and my house isn't that big for even two people. 
You: But I clearly remember it was a bedroom you took me to.

He sighed.

Jimin: No Y/N. From the taxi I took you to the office first and then told your driver to leave your car here. And about our talk... We talked in the car only.

You: I... I-

I sighed and nodded. I didn't have any option except listening to him right now. I don't remember many things. But... He's lying!

You: Can you take me home? I wanna change.

I said looking down in a low voice. He pointed inside the car's backseat. I turned around looking at a pair of clothes in there. I looked at him with wide eyes.

Jimin: I want my salary with a bonus this month.

I chuckled at that. He signalled me to go and change. He turned around and I changed inside the car only. Soon, stepping out I corrected my skirt. He looked at me from head to toe like a predator. I felt small. But then I decided to ask something

You: Why are you being so cold to me Jimin?

Shocking me, he was about to go but I held his hand stopping him on the track, he turned and looked at my grip sternly. I didn't leave his hand. At the end I said "I trust you" with my whole heart.

You: Can we not go to the office today?

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I stood in front of him, at a still safe distance yet close. He was looking at me intensely, I knew he's a pervert. I laughed at my thought.

You: I'm a CEO so if I don't go, it won't matter. I'll handle the phone.
Jimin: I can't take leave.
You: You won't be marked absent.

He looked at me surprisingly but nodded. He told me to sit in the car and I did. Right after me he took the driver's seat. Pulling the car out of the parking lot he started driving. I was looking at him.

I thought he was cold but his face was having a small smile again. And I smiled looking at him, blushed maybe. Suddenly he leaned towards me, near my ear. I flinched and looked at him.

Jimin: I behaved cold just for 45 minutes and you were beyond stressed. What if I had really become cold after last night?

I looked at him shocked, my mouth gaped a little and nothing came out of it. My breath was stuck and tears filled my eyes. He went back to his position.

Jimin: Girl! I was joking. Please don't cry, I wanna see you smile. And tell me your 'uncle' story too.

I was about to answer him after taking a long breath of relief. He really doesn't know what he said. I would have died this time if he would have changed his behaviour for me.

You: Actu-
Jimin: Not here. After reaching the place.
You: Where?

He didn't answer but only smiled. I also smiled at sat straight while smiling. After sometime we reached there and I was swimming into the view.

Jimin: Liked it?You: Loved it! How do you know I like places like this?

Jimin: Liked it?
You: Loved it! How do you know I like places like this?

He smirked and then smiled. He looked at me and coming close to me, he held my hands and spoke

Jimin: I have to know, as you only told me to make you mine.

I chuckled at his flirting and hit his chest playfully. I was about to say something but his phone rang. He picked it up and gestured to me as if asking me for 1 min and I nodded. I started looking here and there.

Soon he returned with that always smile on his lips. I smiled too. He held my hand and took me to a bench making us sit there. We sat close but nothing touchy yet close.

Jimin: So?
You: So?
Jimin: Your story?

I sighed.

You: It's not very complicated but somewhere it is. I was only 12 when my uncle used to visit us. At first, he only looked at me with bad eyes but one day when mom was in the kitchen and dad wasn't at home, he dragged me to the bathroom and... ra... raped me. That wasn't the first time but not the last too.

Jimin: Your mom didn't hear you? Not any noise?

You: He blocked my mouth. I was too small to understand what happened to me. But after 2 or 3 years I told this to my mom but she just told me to keep my mouth shut teaching me that society will call me shameless and I'll get all the tags. I was a child, I got scared and didn't spoke anything.

By now my head was on his shoulder, no confidence to make eye contact with me. Tears streamed down my face. He nodded and sighed too.

Jimin: Does he still-
You: No!

He nodded again. After a few minutes of silence, we started talking randomly. It'll be my best day ever.

***