19. Knowing Him 🔞🔞

Y/N POV:
After my haphazard way of convincing him, I waited for his answer, still back hugging him. I was really thinking what's gonna happen as he's really unpredictable. Just as I was thinking he put his hands on mine and gently removed them. 

He was walking towards the door. I sighed thinking he was leaving but my breath got stuck when he locked the door. Turning around, he just ran his hands in his hair and started walking towards me with very slow steps.

You: Wh- what are y... you doing?

He chuckled darkly like a predator do seeing its prey. I was really scared of him now. I started taking steps back at the same pace. Very slow. 

Jimin: Want to know about me? Babe you're in trouble!
You: wh... why?

Looking into his eyes I was trying to find something but was only able to see darkness, pure darkness. I was getting scared of him. Maintaining eye contact he removed his watch.

You: What are you doing?
Jimin: I'm gonna tell you about myself. You're scared?
You: Li..ke this?

He laughed again. Evilly.

Jimin: But this is what I am. Heartless.

With that he took off his two big rings and threw them on the sofa. I was looking at his every action, my mind going blank second by second.

Then he took a big step towards me, standing right in front of me, startling me. I was about to fall back but he held my hand, pulling me towards his chest.

He took off one of my earrings.

Jimin: I'm ruthless.

Then he took off the 2nd earring. My breath so uneven, chest going up and down.

Jimin: I don't own only one but 3 companies and some unstated businesses. 1st...

He took a pause on whatever he was saying and took off my heavy necklace. I held on to one of his hands to stop him but he yanked my hand badly.
With time I was so sweaty. Fear and comfortlessness were clearly visible in my eyes and face. He threw my ornaments on the same sofa.

He again took some steps forward, so I again stepped back but the wall stopped me. I wanted to go but he stopped me by keeping his hands on the wall in a trapping manner.

He removed my veil.

Jimin: I own HanSo Industries 62% shares. 2nd...

He stopped again but this this his hands went behind my back. But the moment he touched my zip I pushed him in an attempt to run. He held my hand and twisted it behind my back, slamming me back into the wall.

A tear slipped from my eye. I shouted.

You: Stop it Jimin. This isn't what I meant. Leave me.

He came near my ear and spoke in his scary husky voice.

Jimin: You're not gonna shout or interrupt me again or I'll tape your mouth. You can't stop me now darling. I've waited for this night patiently. So where was I? Yea, 2nd...

With that he slid down the zipper of my dress. Sobs leaving my mouth. What is he?

Jimin: I own PJM Enterprises. 3rd...

What the hell? That biggest company having international partners, projects, deals and clients is his? How in the living hell?

He slid down the dress from one of my shoulders and kissed it. I tried to push him with my shoulder but he pressed me into the wall more tightly.

Jimin: I own your company too. Now I'll talk about myself a little.

Saying that he slid down the dress from other shoulder too. I started wriggling in his hold but he wasn't affected at all.

Jimin: My birthday is on 13th October, 1995.

I was feeling like a fish out of water when I felt my gown pooling my ankles. I was standing only in my initials. 

You: Jimin! I-

I stopped when I heard a metalling sound. My eyes widened when I realized he had removed his belt.

Jimin: My zodiac sign is Libra. Some of my hobbies are singing, cooking, dancing, drawing, and writing.
You: Stop, please! I-

I couldn't continue further as he opened a drawer and took out a tape. He wasn't joking! What the fuck is he doing. 

Jimin: I have a younger brother, Park Ji-Hyun, living in Australia.

And he tapped my mouth. Now I couldn't do anything except humming. I was really getting panicked with his every move.

Jimin: You know about parents, right darling?

I didn't answer him but again wriggled trying to get out of his grip. I still heard every word he said. But then he locked both my hands behind my back. With a ... handcuff!!?? 
What does all this kinky bastard have with him?

Jimin: Now some secrets.

He threw me on the bed. I was facing him. He started removing his belt. I started going back to bed but it was little difficult now. He crawled on the bed above me and pulled me under him.

Jimin: I have some illegal businesses and a position. I'll tell you about business first.

He just put his hand and unhooked my bra with his one hand. Cheeky. I wasn't able to say anything but cry. I didn't want to know about him like this. But what did he say? Illegal!

Removing my initials, he checked me out from head to toe, making me so embarrassed. 

Jimin: You're so hot, wifie.

With that he opened his pants too and unzipped them. I really panicked a lot and started throwing myself here and there.

Seeing me like this he leaned down to me and held me tightly in one place. Kissing near my lips he stayed like that, making me stop struggling too. 
After a few minutes he started trailing down his kiss down to my neck and breast. 

By now, I was really tired. I don't think I can oppose more. He again got on his knees and removed his remaining clothes too. My eyes widened seeing his size.

I slumped back my head on the bed as I knew I couldn't stop him now. But I was scared too. Also, I hate to admit that I'm having absurd thoughts in this situation.

I was trying so hard to stop it but the man above me kissing all over my body like a hungry beast, leaving hickies. Tears were streaming. Something like this? I never wanted to know about him like this. 

He suddenly spread opened my legs and settled himself in between.

Jimin: My 1st illegal business is Drug dealing. Now, look into my eyes and don't try to run away from me.

I looked at him with fear, confusion and panic. 

Jimin: If you try to retract yourself from me, you'll get hurt more. And I won't leave you so don't just try anything stupid.

I just tried to deny him last time, shaking my head but who's listening to me?

But then he entered me, slowly. I really felt like dying at that time. He was really tearing me apart and I couldn't even scream properly. Tears were like streams. 

He started too slow but then increased his speed. I was getting short of breath and couldn't even tell him. He was thrusting and groaning near my ears. I just wanted this man off me right now. But it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Seeing me too miserable he finally decided to remove the tape from my mouth. I breathed in a big chunk of air first. 

You: AAHH~ Jimin! You're-
Jimin: Too good, I know.

Still thrusting he spoke near my ear. I was a pure moaning mess. Just screaming his name. He was surely enjoying it. After sometime he got sloppy.

I was relieved for a few moments. After 3-4 thrusts only we both came. I just sunk into the bed, half conscious. I remember I couldn't keep my eyes open for much. But he said something I didn't understand and slept.

The only thing was... He could have done it another way. Or did I like it?

***