4. Lunch

Y/N POV:
I was so lost in his eyes that I forgot that someone would see us in that position, however, regaining my senses I pushed him a little and mumbled a 'thanks'. He nodded and stood straight again. 

Contractor: Ma'am, did you see the work?

You: Yea! I'm done with the overview. I'll leave now.

The contractor said 'sure ma'am' and we left. I sat in the car but Jimin didn't sit with me. I stood there like to see me off. But then he came and sat inside. I was about to ask him why he stood there but he spoke

Jimin: Will you have lunch with me?
You: Why do you think th-
Jimin: Simple question, simple answer ma'am. Yes, or no?

I sighed and nodded my head as yes. He smiled looking at me a little and then sat straight. What's even going on in his mind? The driver soon stopped the car in front of the office building.

You: You said we're going for lunch!?
Jimin: Yes, we're going.
You: You didn't tell the driver the address. 
Jimin: It's near to the office so I thought we'd go by walking. 

I nodded again and we got out of the car. He corrected his coat and I fixed my hair. He started walking and I started following him. I really thought he said it's near but we walked for 10 minutes.

You: Jimin! You said it's close to the office.
Jimin: Yes, it is. See we reached.

I turned my head towards him in slow motion looking at him in shock

I turned my head towards him in slow motion looking at him in shock. He seriously brought me to such a place like this? He still has an innocent smile on his face.

You: Jimin, seriously? How can i eat at such a place?
Jimin: Doesn't humans eat here? Aren't you a human too? Now! If you're hungry then come and have a seat with me.

He said and walked off. He went to an empty bench and had a seat. I was still standing there with a puffed-up face. I thought about returning to the office but suddenly my stomach growled making me embarrassed, so I followed him and sat in front of him.

He was on his phone but I didn't feel like being on the phone. Soon a person came to take order, Jimin ordered the food as I didn't know what to order. We waited for the food.

Jimin: You have a lot of questions, right?
You: I just know you're not here for money, fame or even post. What are you here for Jimin?

He just chuckled like I asked something stupid. He didn't answer my question but went on his phone again.

You: Hey! Why aren't you answering?
Jimin: You're more intelligent than I thought Y/N. You're right, I'm not here for anything you mentioned. But when did I said I'd answer your questions.

He laughed and went to his phone again. I huffed and soon the food arrived. I really don't know how much embarrassment I have to face today. I only know how to eat with chopsticks, spoons and forks. 

The food here is hand eaten. I was about to say this to Jimin but he received a call and he went somewhere talking. After 6 minutes he returned seeing my plate untouched.

Jimin: I had a call, why didn't you start eating?
You: I... I don't know h.. how to.

I said and looked down. He chuckled at my statement; I was fiddling with my fingers, suddenly my stomach growled again. My cheeks became red.

Jimin: Come close, I'll teach you.  See here.

I looked at him. He took one small roll and untied the thin ribbon on it. The roll opened but he folded it again in a different manner. I was looking at him lost in another world. His hands are so adorable.

His face has sharp features, especially his eyes. His eyes are dark brown yet they have something very special. I was him slowly dipping the roll in the sauce and bringing it near my mouth. I opened my mouth unconsciously and he fed me.

He said something which went unnoticed by me. I was so lost in him. He shook his head and repeated his action. I might not be able to forget this day. He was feeding me with so many different feelings. 

I don't know what it was... love, affection? 

Soon we were done with lunch. I came to the world again when he started to wipe my mouth with a tissue. I took the tissue from his hand. His phone rang again but he didn't stand this time.

Jimin: Hello Eunseo!

I looked down again trying to ease my heart. How could I forget having a fiancé, and a mother who doesn't want me or my happiness? 

Jimin: Yea, sure sure!

I looked at Jimin in a way asking what he said on the call but he raised his eyes in a questioning manner.  I sighed again and asked

You: What did mom say?
Jimin: She invited me to dinner and I accepted it.

I just tsked and huffed silently at it. Jimin payed the bill and we stood again to go to the office. Working for the rest of the hours I was done at 9 in the night. 

I started walking to the exit of the building and saw Jimin standing there. How the hell is he here this fast? Yes, fast! I handed him almost 25 files!

You: Why are you here?
Jimin: What do you mean? Your mom invited me for dinner, so I thought we could go together.
You: I gave you some files Jimin!
Jimin: Yes, I completed them, I'll submit them in the morning. 

I widened my eyes at his statement. He completed them? He again gestured to me to go to the car and i did. The driver took us to my home. But we had parking system an alley far. So, he parked the car and we got off. Jimin started walking.

You: Wait! You know my house address?
Jimin: Your mom messaged me. So, yea.

I nodded and we started walking again. We were walking when Jimin stopped suddenly. I looked at him and was about to ask what happened but he just put his hand on my mouth keeping me shut in a haphazard manner.

I was about to shout but he pulled me onto his chest and pinned me to the wall and stood in front of me in a protective manner. 

You: Ji-

My voice lost when I heard a gunshot. I looked up and Jimin was looking at me very calmly.

***