15. Marriage!

Jimin's POV:
My office work is going great these days. We're all really working together on every project calmly. Y/N is really helping me a lot in everything even in her marriage rings. She liked the design very much.

I was happy seeing her happy. I was only worried about two things: my entry in her marriage and the actual plan. But let's see, I know it'll be great. Right now, Y/N working in front of me was enough distraction.

Right now, sitting in my cabin I was looking for an online wedding suit. I was about to close the website as nothing attracted me, but suddenly a suit caught my eye. I ordered it and it'll be delivered by evening.

Then I remembered that my bride has to prepare too so I called her in my cabin. She came and closed the door as usual.

Jimin: Did you prepared for the wedding darling?

Suddenly I found expressions of fear and uncomfortableness on her face. I just looked down and shook my head at my little tense girl. Then I pulled her hand making her half lay on the table. Her cleavage was visible a little. 

I scanned her and spoke

Jimin: Why are you tense babe?
You: Jimin, you know I don't want to marry him.
Jimin: Do you really think I'll even let you marry that donkey faced idiot? Come on babe, I even ordered myself a wedding suit. Please look beautiful for me.

She chuckled at my statement and then nodded. But again, she was lost in her thoughts. I asked her again

Jimin: Ask!
You: When will you enter the hall? Will you be present there already?
Jimin: It's a grand entry darling. Don't worry.

I winked after my sentence and chuckled. She blushed a little too and nodded while giggling. But then she said something which stopped my heart for a second.

You: I trust you, Jimin.
Jimin: And I won't break it, Y/N.

Right now, the eyes contain intensity. We were so lost but I still heard a faint knock on my door. I opened the file in a hurry and pulled Y/N beside me to stand.

It looked like my PA was standing there for some signature on some file. I then looked at my hair in a millisecond and spoke

Jimin: Come in!

It was one of the employees. Before he could say anything, I handed the file to Y/N and told her to correct it. I guess it was Hoon's 'client file'. 

At Y/N's House:
There was a little chaotic and intense atmosphere. Everyone was busy with the marriage preparations. Only June was closed in her room with some guy! Hoon was sitting in the living room just giving orders to the servants.

 Only June was closed in her room with some guy! Hoon was sitting in the living room just giving orders to the servants

Not actually servants but event managers. But that's how they treat managers. Kwang was talking to Mr. Shin as he was still not able to digest Jimin as CEO. And Eunseo was handling catering.