5. Small Mistake

Y/N POV:
I had fear and questions in my eyes looking at Jimin who was covering my mouth preventing any noise. But he was so calm, the slight smile which was always on his face. This time it didn't irritate me, I looked at him amazed. 

After seeing my face, he left my mouth. He looked here-there just to see if we had any direction to save ourselves. He took my hand and dragged me somewhere. We stopped behind a van-like vehicle.

He motioned me to climb but I was just looking at him, in his eyes

He motioned me to climb but I was just looking at him, in his eyes. He sighed, holding my nape he pulled me closer and spoke

Jimin: I'm yours Y/N! Please climb up, we need to save ourselves!

I furrowed my brows at his statement, coming back to reality I climbed up and layed down, he also came up and layed beside me. We took some breaths of relief. We heard the footsteps of running, I was about to look down but he pulled me back making me lay on him.

I froze, he settled the strand of my hair behind my ear and my hand was on his heart feeling it running, same as mine. And I didn't realize when he put his lips on mine but I don't know when I responded back. 

My mind is going blank. I'm kissing a person who I hated till now. I felt like I had known him for a long time. Our hearts are catching the same speeds. I losing all to him. But then...

We separated after sometime when we heard the man shouting to leave the place. We sat back straight. I wiped my lips and he did the same. 

Jimin: I... I'm so sorry! I-
You: I know it's just- leave it.

He nodded and climbed down the stairs then he helped me come down. I was struggling to keep my hand but he held it as a support before I could say anything. Now the first thought that crossed my mind was, 'Did I choose the right person to marry?'. This is what I was scared of.

We started walking towards my house faster. We rang the doorbell after we reached it, my mom opened the door. She looked at us in a weird way and gave us a way to walk in.

Eunseo: Why are you guys so late?

You: Mom some-
Jimin: Ma'am, it's because of me. I completed some documents really late and Y/N was helping me understand them.

Mom smiled at nodded after what Jimin said smiling. She told me to make Jimin comfortable and show him the dining area.

I showed him the dining area and he took a seat after greeting my dad

Kwang: Eunseo told me about you, so, are you comfortable at our office?

I was really thinking he would just spat out the whole tea about the load of work I give him. I do it just to make him leave and today I'm gone. He was already looking at me. I sighed accepting my defeat.

Jimin: It's good and progressive Sir!

And my head snapped at him.

Jimin: It's really so good working at Diamond Crown. Currently we're working on a big project as Y/N explained to me.

My dad smiled and nodded at his words. I gave him a confused look and he shrugged his shoulders. He giggled when I furrowed my brows. 

After some minutes my sister also joined us. I got annoyed at her entry only as she literally checked Jimin out shamelessly. I huffed and concentrated on my dinner again.

Jimin asked for some more rice between the talks and I was about to serve but Eunji (Step-sister) served him and smiled at him. My grip on the spoon tightened. And I lost it all when she kept her hand at his hand.

I was about to stand but froze when I felt Jimin's hand on my thighs keeping me in place. I looked at him and he was just smiling at talking to my dad again.

Soon our dinner was over and mom told me to guide him to his house as this mister acted like he had forgotten the way to his home. I was showing him the way to the exit of our mansion. He stopped at the door and spoke

Jimin: Will you go with me somewhere?
You: Where?
Jimin: Do you trust me?

I nodded unconsciously but then suddenly said 'No'. I was a little embarrassed and ducked my head down. He giggled and then walked ahead with me, holding my hand.

After some time, we stopped somewhere and Jimin told me to look up at the sky.

***