12. Mass Attack!

Y/N POV:
I came to my office early today as usual. But it is strange from two days, my step mom couldn't make eye contact with me since yesterday, she didn't even taunt me. Infact she's avoiding me now. 

It has been two days since that incident. I fired the Product manager in an open meeting showing proof publicly. Also, I reported the matter as a case of defamation. And for proof I won't get tired saying thanks to Jimin.

He was with me all the time I was handling the matter. Hoon came to the office to show his fake concern and told him to get out clear and loud.

Only thing I was still wondering was, who was that woman? I asked Jimin many times but he said he doesn't know. Police said they'll try to find the main person behind all this. But I know Jimin knows about that woman too!

I was sitting and looking at my desktop screen as department heads sent me the presentation. Suddenly i realized that I didn't announce myself innocent to the media with proof. 

I picked up my phone and was about to call the media but I heard some crowd noise and went down immediately towards the entrance. 

My eyes widened as I saw hundreds of people calling my name angrily

My eyes widened as I saw hundreds of people calling my name angrily. Security was trying to balance the barriers, but with difficulty. As soon as they saw me, they all broke the barriers and entered the building. They were running towards me to beat me up, I guess.

I closed my eyes in fear but opened them when suddenly someone pulled my wrist. It was Jimin. He pinned me to the pillar near the lift hovering and protecting me. He winced as I saw people punching his back. But I was flinching whenever he was about to lose balance. 

He pushed the lift button. Security was trying to get people away; they were slightly successful as more guards joined them and I saw the number of people decreasing. 

Soon I was looking into Jimin's eyes as he was staring at me. Soon when the lift door opened, we got inside and he blocked the entrance until the doors closed.

He slumped back into the lift wall taking long breaths and pain was visible on his face. I ran to him, giving him support from his shoulder I spoke

You: Are you alright? Is it paining a lot? Should I put ointment? 

But instead of answering he looked at me more intensely and started coming close to me. I stepped back until I collided with the lift wall. He kept his hands beside my arms in a trapping manner. 

He leaned close making me duck my head down in auto submissiveness. I couldn't look at his face but I could feel his intensified gaze on me. 

You: What are you doing?
Jimin: You'll spoil me by showing so much care towards me.

I didn't answer him but kept my hands on his chest looking everywhere but him. After a few seconds the lift doors opened and we got out. I held his hand and started taking him to my office.

Entering I closed the doors. After happening so much when I turned i finally could see how much handsome he's looking today.

 After happening so much when I turned i finally could see how much handsome he's looking today

When he smirked, I realized I was staring at him in a whole different way. Red tint took my cheeks and I went towards my drawer to take muscle pain ointment. I could feel his gaze was still on me.

I came and stood in front of him. I was hesitating to step forward. But like always he's reading my mind.

Jimin: Uncomfortable?

I nodded my head as no. He again spoke

Jimin: Shy?

I nodded my head as yes looking at my feet with ointment in my hands holding that thing so tight. He giggled and held my hand pulling me between his legs, he was partially sitting on the table.

Jimin: Open the lid.

Nodding I did as he said, opened the lid of the ointment box. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my head. I was so distracted that my breath was a little rapid now. I kept the lid on the table after I opened it.

What he said next made my eyes wide.

Jimin: Open my shirt buttons.

I was looking like a statue at him. He rested his hands on the table, waiting for me to take action but I couldn't even move a single muscle. I wasn't able to do it and didn't want him to do it too. He sighed and was about to open himself but I held his hand before they could touch the buttons.

He looked at me and rested his hands on the table again. Keeping the ointment on the table beside his hand I moved my hands towards his shirt buttons. His well-built chest made me eager to see him without a shirt. 

I was opening his buttons one by one and he was staring at me with a teasing smile

I was opening his buttons one by one and he was staring at me with a teasing smile. When I was done, he turned around. I knew what to do. I gripped his coat, removed it, and soon his shirt. He flexed his back and winced.

Taking the ointment, I took some out on my fingers, again diverting my attention to his back. With little shaking hands I started applying the medicine. I could feel his muscles relax whenever I put pressure on him.

Soon I was done. My breath was really stuck and eyes fixed on his upper naked body. Right now, he has the right to sue me for harassment. I diverted my gaze awkwardly when he wore his clothes back.

I moved away from him and kept the box in its place. 

Jimin: Thanks Y/N.

He said in a deeper voice, catching me off guard. After some min-seconds I could finally reply to him after a long breath. 

You: Wel- come.

He just smiled widely shaking his head and was about to leave but I stopped him by holding his hand.

You: Is it still hurting? I'm so sorry because of me y-

I couldn't complete it as he kept his index finger on my lips, standing close to me. I let out a tensed breath again. He was looking at me with his dark orbs. I was trying to maintain eye contact.

Jimin: Why do you always get in trouble? Can't you just be careful?
You: You're always here for me.

Soon getting shy I broke the eye contact and looked down again. I was enjoying the moment too much forgetting that something was coming for me.

***