6. Hearty Talks

Jimin's POV:
I lied in front of Seon's that I forgot the route. I wanted to spend some time with Y/N. Also, Eunji was quite disturbing for me. When I told her to look up at the sky, her face was a clear show of astonishment. 

It's not that I forgot about the revenge but I just know it's not her mistake nor she's involved in anything. The only disturbing fact is she belongs to that family.

Yes, I know from childhood, right when I was sent to orphanage. I was lucky enough that my uncle adopted me.
He's quite understanding, doesn't have a family and I got full freedom as he knows the fact that even if he adopted me, he cannot control my life.

This is the only reason I respect him. I wasn't able to forget about the kiss on the van. I was looking at Y/N and getting lost even after controlling myself so much. 

There was a car whose trunk was open. I stood there taking some good support. Y/N followed me and stood beside me. I looked at her and her eyes contained an ocean of unsaid things. I didn't know if she'll answer me or not but still, I asked

Jimin: You hid something right? Your story is not what people or I know, right?
You: Will you believe me if I told you? 

She sighed and kept looking at the sky. I wanted to know her side too before taking any big or stupid step. I don't know why I was thinking about her, but it's just...

I wonder, I'm fine standing with her right now but when I was sitting in front of Kwang, I just wanted to bang his head! 

Jimin: I don't have any reason to not to believe you Y/N.
You: Will you share your story then?

I thought for some seconds and then nodded. She smiled a little and then looked at me, in the eyes. There was no way anyone's eyes could lie.

You: So, I used to live with another family who was close to my dad. Everything was alright until we all decided to go for a trip to another city by road. We were in two cars. My dad, my childhood friend and me in one and My friend's dad, mom and my mom in another. I don't know what happened in the way that the second car crashed. None was saved! My life was pretty hell from that day.
I agree Eunseo grew me, but my respect or domestic violence or humiliation wasn't the payment she took from me.

I was looking at her face, which was now stained with tears. She tried to control her emotions pretty well but couldn't, she gagged and stuttered on many words. I don't regret my decision now. 

You: Your turn.
Jimin: My story isn't something interesting. I was very small when my parents died in a car crash. I was adopted by my uncle, he's good and also, I'm the only one in his family. Now, I'm working for a living as everyone do.

She nodded at my story too. Then smiled a little, she wiped her tears and stood in front me. She again mentioned eye contact and held my hands in her. She spoke

You: After 17 years I told my story to someone. I trust you somewhere that's I got carried away. Thanks for listening to me Jimin.
Jimin: You know I'm always here.

Y/N POV: 
After bidding some bye's I walked to my home again. Going to my room quietly as usual and locking it fast. Now I was getting the thoughts I was most scared of.

 "Can Jimin help me stop the wedding?", "Is he really trustworthy?", "Are we getting close?", "Am I falling for him?"... Many more questions.

Soon after doing my night routine, I went to sleep.

Jimin's POV:
I entered my house keeping the keys on the entrance table. I hung my coat on the stand, keeping my shoes on the rack as I made my way to the room. 

Only I know how I've controlled my anger, hatred and emotions at the time I was sitting in front of Kwang. I know I have to control now. I'll do something very soon. I just hope things go according to me.

As if things go as I planned then Y/N will be making my work easier. I was having a smirk on my face when I thought of her. I prepared a glass of wine for me. Suddenly when I looked at my wall I went out of control.

The glass in my hand turned to pieces in a few minutes and my eyes were filled with tears

The glass in my hand turned to pieces in a few minutes and my eyes were filled with tears. i can't cry now, time will come for sure. Taking the wine bottle, I chucked it down in one go. What I hated was my alcohol tolerance. 

I went to the washroom and after taking a shower I got on my bed thinking sleep will engulf me soon, and it did.

Next Morning:
Y/N POV:
As usual I woke up before everyone and went to the office before someone got up. I drove to the office and settled myself in the office. Suddenly the events of yesterday started flashing in my mind.

I was thinking about my stupidity to make Jimin resign. I was wrong about him... maybe. I should not just burden him anymore now. I was thinking this when my phone rang distracting me. It was Hoon!

You: Yes, Hoon.

Hoon: I was thinking if we should spend some time together Y/N...

You: Umm... Sure! Have you planned anything?

Hoon: Yeah! I was thinking of picking you up after office hours and then we can go to a club nearby.

You: Ohh.. Ok! 

I don't know why but I'm feeling something's really wrong.

***