21. Court Visit (Last Ep)

Y/N POV:
Right now, we were in the backseat of Jimin's car. Feeling ecstasy as he was kissing me like there's no tomorrow. Dominancy? No! Apology. Yes, he apologized me for his last night's behaviour and how can I remain angry with this mochi?

 Yes, he apologized me for his last night's behaviour and how can I remain angry with this mochi?

I stopped him but he didn't listen to me and just lost control. Driver was giving us weired looks but didn't dared to say a singlr word.  Soon the car stopped.

Driver: Si..r, we've reached.

He said scoffing and we separated. Jimin looked slightly annoyed at the disturbance and I giggled at his cute behaviour. But yes, I still flinch from his touch. But I know, he's the only one who can cure it. Not by maintaining distance but closing the gap between us. 

We got out of the car and entered the court hand-in-hand, not in romance but I was very nervous and at the end he was my dad. 

Jimin: You can wait outside if you want.
You: I want to come with you.

He sighed and nodded. We entered, Jimin went to sit with the lawyer in front and I sat just behind him on the bench. He looked back to see if I was comfortable and I gave him a nod of assurance.

After only 5 minutes, the judge entered the court and the verdict began. Proofs were presented again and it really hurt seeing all this again. I don't know how Jimin handles all this. He's really strong.

And there, my dad was given a death sentence. There was chaos after the verdict. More police officers had to come to handle my dad as he was going out of control, he was taken away. A tear escaped my eye but I couldn't do anything. I wiped that tear away.

Soon the court was totally empty. There my husband stood. He came to me and I hugged him.

You: You don't hate me, right?

He chuckled and patted my head. I looked at him with my arms still around his neck. I was scared that remembering old moments will he again become cold with me. 

Jimin: No babe. Let's sit.

With that we sat on the first bench in the empty court. My head on his shoulder and he sat relaxingly.

You: What happened with my mom?
Jimin: She's in a mental asylum right now.

My head jerked towards him. I sat straight, I was really shocked. Why would she be in mental asylum?

You: Why? How?
Jimin: She really got out of her mind when the property came to your area and she couldn't even get the company she was literally mad about. 
You: How did you get to know?
Jimin: Early in the morning, June called on your phone but you were almost unconscious so I picked it up.

I nodded at him and again kept my head on his shoulder. We tangled our hands together, sitting silently, just wanting a few more minutes like this. 
He needed his time to recover from his past he just remembered and I wanted some time to take in what happened with my dad and his reality.

Till now this was our story. 
For now.

***

What happened with June?
What was my real personality?
Who was Jimin, actually?
Was our life really lovely and peaceful ahead?
What if some new character came into our life?

Someone really came! She was Park Ji-Ho.

***

Tell me guys if you want season 2. I really have something planned for it. Well, this finishes here. Thank you so much for reading and supporting...😊💜💜