3. New Employee

Y/N POV:
After that incident my fiancé took me to the police station and we reported the incident. They asked me some questions and I answered them, but I was thinking about Jimin's words. He did nothing special yet he was making me restless.

Later when we were walking home Hoon tried keeping his hand on my waist but I removed his hand and he looked at me like I broke his heart

Hoon: Aren't you comfortable with me?

Hoon: Not yet Hoon, also my past is a little deep.

Hoon: I just wanted to know that you-

You: I'm tired. Thanks for dropping me home. Good night!

He nodded defeated and I entered my house. Seeing my home empty, I took a breath of relief and closed myself in my bedroom.
I changed myself into some comfortable clothes and layed on the bed. I didn't forget to set my alarm as I need to leave early in the morning before everyone gets up.
Suddenly my eyes opened when my mind recalled what Jimin whispered to me, "You're a sinner Y/N. You'll pay me off". I tried to sleep shrugging all my thoughts off, after around 25 minutes I entered my dreamland. 

Next Day:
As I scheduled, i got up early and left for the office. But I wasn't saved as I got to know that mom will visit the office today. I was sitting in my cabin working on the file dad gave me. 

I got disturbed when I heard shouting from the main corridor at around 11 am

I got disturbed when I heard shouting from the main corridor at around 11 am. I went out and looked at mom arriving and behind her... Wait! Jimin!? When he looked at me, I went to him and whispered

You: What are you doin' here?

Instead of answering my question, he smiled sweetly and turned to my mom who was shouting at an employee for colliding with her and scattering the documents.

Jimin: Ma'am, why are you shouting? See the CEO is here, she'll handle.

Eunseo: If you say so Jimin. (To me) Y/N, I came to inform you that the land we're looking for, we have to go to see it but I don't have time, so go with Jimin and I'll get information from him.

You: Why him mom?

She came forward and leaned to my ear and spoke

Eunseo: Because he's better than you at everything.

Getting back into her previous position, she cleared her throat. I really don't know how this guy handled mom but I was getting irritated and uncomfortable from his presence.

Eunseo: He'll go with you as he needs to learn the things and also, you'll get the official company with you.

I nodded as I couldn't argue further. She was satisfied so she turned and went away. The rest of the employees also got back to work. Now, only me and Jimin were standing together, looking at each other.

You: Why are you here?
Jimin: Ah! Come on madam, I needed a job, I expressed my need to Eunseo and she helped me take the post of Marketing Head.

Taking a step ahead I spoke

You: I'll fire you soon.
Jimin: You're at no place to fire me, madam!

He took a step head on too, coming face to face, he bent a little, he wore his new ID card, smiled and went away. I sighed in anger. Why is he always smiling?
I got back to my work again thinking how could I get him out of the company.

 Why is he always smiling?I got back to my work again thinking how could I get him out of the company

Soon after completing the files and studying some documents, I asked my P.A to call Jimin. When he entered the office, I told him to be ready with the necessary documents as we have to visit the under-construction building.

Jimin: I'm ready, let's leave.

I nodded and we went to my car and I told my driver to drive to the location. Without wasting time, he drove us there. The ride was silent. I glanced at Jimin and he was enjoying the view from the window. 

Soon we reached there and I handed him an umbrella. He looked at me confused, so I gestured to him to hold the thing above my head. He giggled silently and held the umbrella above my head.

We're now, normally looking around after talking with the land dealer and architecture. It took around 45 minutes. I'm surprised he was still holding the umbrella for me and didn't complain once. 

I was walking towards the edges, thinking about Jimin and didn't notice the cement obstacle. I stumbled so bad that I could see my death right in front of me. I was about to fall but got grabbed from behind. The person got a hold of me and pulled me into his chest. None other than Jimin!

For some seconds I forgot how to react. I was looking into his eyes, like I was trying to find something but didn't know when I got lost in them. 

***