17. The Mansion & Anger

Y/N POV:
We're in a car right now, Jimin threw me into it. We were going normally but suddenly our car was overtaken and blocked by another one. No main person got out of it but all men in black. They had weapons.

Jimin sighed in annoyance, lifting his butts, he took his phone out and called a number in the emergency dials.

OTP:
Jimin: Hello! Hyung, I sent the location. With our men... Now!

With this much only he hung the phone up. He then relaxed in his seat keeping his on his face. I was just staring at him. He suddenly spoke, making me flinch again.

Jimin: Why're you staring at me like that?
You: Who are you?
Jimin: I warned you; you don't know about my finances, family, background or business.
You: Will you tell me now?
Jimin: Are you even ready to know?

Before I could answer this question of his, he almost hovered above me. My eyes widened when he strangled me. His knees on either side of my thighs. Then he started leaning in, close to my face.

His features very highlighted, eyes very sharp and deep dark brown eyes, lips on which he applied light coloured lip balm. If it was a normal moment, I would have kissed him.

You: What are you doing?
Jimin: What do you think?

He leaned in a little more and took out a machine gun from the back. Before I could stop him, he opened the door and got out with it. Closing the door, he started firing. I got scared when another car came and more men were there against Jimin. 

But he was there firing

But he was there firing. I was really concerned about him right now. It was like someone just hung me from a cliff. I was just sticked to the car window keeping my eye on him.

Suddenly a bullet passed near his shoulder. He hissed and bent for a second. Then I couldn't stop myself from coming out. The moment I stepped down Jimin just held my arm so tight and dragged both of us behind his car.

You: Are you alright? Are you hurt? Is your shoulder, ok?
Jimin: Are you idiot, you could have died. What if something happened to you?
You: What if something happened to you?

We were just looking into each other's eyes. Suddenly I realized something.

You: Jimin! They can still kill us. The glass of the car!
Jimin: It's bulletproof glass, dumbo.

What we didn't notice was those men started taking steps ahead. But I panicked again when I saw 2 more cars coming from behind Jimin. Seeing my expressions, he turned around and soon the firing from both sides started again. 

You: Jimin, they're mo-

I couldn't complete my sentence as his lips covered mine making my body freeze on spot. After a few seconds I closed my eyes giving myself to him.

We were not dead yet, means those cars that came from behind Jimin was from our side. After a few minutes we had to separate. Jimin looked here-there and dragged me back into our car. The driver wasn't inside anymore. He pushed me to the front passenger seat and set himself up for driving.

Giving the car full speed already he just rushed out of the place. When we reached far from that area we were attacked, he hissed. I turned my head at the speed of light towards him.

He was injured in the waist too. Not too much but blood was flowing and now he was trying to cover it up with his hands to stop the bleeding. 

You: Oh god you're bleeding too much.

Then he looked at me and leaned towards my face with some undefinable expressions. He spoke

Jimin: Then help your husband, darling.

Saying this he again focused on the road. I was really worried so nothing came to my mind accept to tear the lower cotton cloth in my wedding gown.

I lifted up my wedding gown to take the piece of the cloth but Jimin again spoke

Jimin: What're you doing babe? Not here! I'm driving.
You: Shut up!

I tore the cotton cloth and put the gown back, covering my legs back. I then removed my seatbelt and told him to do the same... He did.

You: How much time will it take to reach your place?
Jimin: 45 minutes approx.
You: Can you... umm... remove your coat?

He smirked again.

Jimin: Babe! I'm driving. You can help me right?

Now the past moments of the office hit me. But how will I help him like this?

You: How will I help you from the side?

He didn't look at me at first but just adjusted his seat and moved it back, giving enough space for another person. But I was quite shocked. Then he looked at me smiling again.

You: We'll get into an accident.

Slowing the car down, he made sure the road ahead for a few seconds was empty. He turned towards me and picked me up, making me settle on his lap. I was too blushy now.

Jimin: Trust me.
You: I do.
Jimin: Go ahead then.

I removed his coat and hesitated a little to open his shirt. But then I did it somehow as I can't forget he's bleeding. I didn't remove the shirt fully but just unbuttoned. Moving my hands inside his shirt with the cloth in my hands. I tied it successfully on his bleeding wound. 

The cloth was covered with blood but the difference could be seen.

Jimin's POV:
My newly wedded wife just medically dressed me. It made me smile but I was really concerned about our married life ahead as I was still in that zone, I still got angry looking at her face but I love her too. Yes, I accept this.

I really have to fight with myself for her. For the full acceptance. 

Well, after covering my wound I thought she would get off my lap but she didn't. She closed the buttons of my shirt, made me wear my blazer and just... just hugged me.

I got numb when I heard her small sobs.

You: Why didn't you tell me about my dad earlier Jimin?

Before I could answer she kept her small fingers on my lips. Like she knew I would answer her now.

You: You know how embarrassed I was like that? I know it was just our family, you and the police. But still, you are a third person for us. And the police... Didn't you trust me enough to tell me the truth before? Not because I wanted to save my dad but I just could have got myself mentally ready for something like this.
I know that now he's a criminal but I was still attached to my dad a little as he was there when no one was, especially my childhood. 
Why couldn't you get open with me? 
You're angry with me too, right? I belong to that blood that's why right?

She was just letting her heart out and I was listening to her. She was right anyway. But I can say I trust her. More than anyone else in this world. How can I not trust the girl who's ready to give her life for me without second thoughts.

You: You can take out your anger on me Jimin. Because I trust you that you won't go out of your limits, you love me. Just don't hide anything from now, please. Do you promise?

Saying that she removed her fingers from my lips. I couldn't think of anything right now. I knew she was right and yes; I love her.

Jimin: I promise.

That's when I felt her full body weight on mine. She slept. A baby.

***