14. New Project

Y/N POV:
I really went numb. How could he say something like this? How can I be his PA or secretary or whatever? Doesn't he remember that I was the owner once, what about the press, my mental status and pride?

Was he here for my company? But it doesn't seem like that. He was still looking at me for an answer, I guess. I have a blank face and no emotions on my face right now.

You: Yes!

Jimin: That's great. Others will be...

I was staring at him. He was speaking but I became deaf to whatever he was saying right now. But then he started worrying as he wasn't getting an advisor for the company. Suddenly dad entered the room again.

Kwang: Did I take too long?

He smiled looking at him and then smirked. He spoke

Jimin: No Mr. Seon. You came at the right time.

Dad took the seat and looked at Jimin curiously. He smiled but uncomfortably. Jimin again started

Jimin: I wasn't able to decide who should be the advisor, no one can be better than you.

Dad stood up listening to him. Hurt was clearly visible on his face. He looked at me but then Jimin again. I guess he couldn't digest the sudden change.

Kwang: What are you saying? You really gave me this position knowing that I was the owner of this company.

Jimin: Sir, if everyone agrees I can take this decision. Who knows this company better than you? It'll be great if you'll be present with us as a legal advisor.

Jimin looked at other members as well as dad. All the employees were whispering something and then the heads of the different departments looked at Jimin, agreeing on his decision.

They were so happy that they got someone who talks with brain as a boss.

Jimin: Good thing is we also got our first project.

Jimin was smiling while others and some new recruits were excited. I furrowed my brows, why don't I know about it? Suddenly Jimin stood up, followed by everyone including me. The door opened and someone I know entered.

Jimin: Good Afternoon Mr. Jong!

What the fuck is going on? His client is Jong Hoon, my fiancé. Jimin will really make me mad. I told him that I hate my fiancé and here he is taking him as his client.

They both shook their hands, shining faces. Hoon took a seat. I was really irritated right now. Hoon was smiling looking at me and I had to fake my smile.

Hoon: So, Mr. Park, I wanted you to design my engagement ring. 

Jimin: Sure Mr. Jong.

I looked at Jimin shocked. Is he out of his mind? Before I could think of other things, he called me.

Jimin: Y/N please take the finger size of Mr. Jong.

I just nodded and did what he said. Jong was looking at me with an irritating gaze. I wasn't feeling right. Suddenly he whispered something in my ear.

Hoon: Our families preponed our marriage date baby.

I was still doing my work with wide eyes looking down. I just nodded at his statements. Soon I went back to my seat with measurements. Having soe more talks Hoon went away waving a bye to me to which I didn't replied.

Soon, dismissing the meeting, he went to his new cabin, calling me with him. I followed him and closed the door on his order. Turning to him I spoke

You: Jimin! What's all this? Why you-
Jimin: Shh! I know your ego and pride are hurt. Don't you think it should be?
You: What do you mean?
Jimin: Don't remember the time when I was an intern?

I scanned his face with a little fear and some hurt visible in my eyes. He came close to me and pulled me onto him grabbing my waist. I yelped at a sudden force and put my hands on his chest.

Jimin: This isn't what you want to ask darling. Ask what's really eating you.
You: Why the hell did you accept Hoon as your client?

He chuckled darkly.

Jimin: Because I have a plan.
You: Yea! You have a plan for yourself. Keep working on your alone plans and there Hoon will make me hi-

I couldn't complete my sentence as he grabbed my hand and pinned it behind my back closing the gap between us. I looked at him with wide eyes. He had anger and annoyance on his face. His brows furrowed.

Jimin: Don't you dare complete that sentence. You're mine. No matter what happens. I know I have some unpaid business left with you, which doesn't mean I'll not make you mine.

He started leaning closer to face, I was leaning back, turning face to side. I could feel his breath near my ear. He was leaning closer. His lips were touching my ear. My heartbeat increased and breath uneven.

 My heartbeat increased and breath uneven

Jimin: Understood?

He spoke in an unusually deep and raspy voice; it gave me goosebumps and I spoke without thinking anything else.

You: Yes! Yes!

Kissing my cheek, he left my hand and stood at a safe distance again. He was smirking. Bastard! I stood straight too.

Jimin: Now babe, please go get the documents ready for Hoon and my project.
You: Are you really gonna design his and my wedding engagement rings?

I asked him feared and shocked. He again took steps closer to me but I stood at my place. Keeping his hand on my waist he spoke again

Jimin: Didn't you understand you're mine? I will design the rings but ours.

I looked at him smiling and nodded my head but frowned again. He removed his hand; I turned to leave his office and get on with my work. But he suddenly held my hand and turned me pulling me to him.

Our chest collided, he pinning my hand at my back again.

Jimin: I'm sorry for hurting you but I wanted to be with you. There was nothing other than PA I could think of as an excuse.

I faked a smile and nodded like I understood him. He left my hand we stood in front of each other again normally. 

Jimin: Now you can get the documents ready.

***