16. Marriage Successful!

Y/N POV:
Right now, the moment was too intense building pressure on me. It was only 6 seconds, feeling like 6 hours. Hoon shook my hand gesturing to me to say something. I nodded and took a deep breath.

You: I... I...

??: She doesn't.

A voice echoed in the area and gates opened

A voice echoed in the area and gates opened. Finally, a smile crept onto my face seeing the person I was waiting desperately for. Jimin! He was standing at the entrance, looking so ethereal and unreal.

He clicked his fingers in the air and the media closed their cameras, leaving the venue. Now, I had to control my facial expressions. 

Hoon: Were you waiting for him?

You: Are you mad? What are you saying?

Then I looked at Jimin again, winking at him, he winked back. I didn't smile but couldn't control my blush. He then started taking steps towards me. 

Hoon panicked and tried to make himself wear the ring from my hands. He was glancing at Jimin again and again. Jimin was walking calmly, he chuckled looking at Hoon's actions.

Jimin: Dude! That's not even your size, the ring!

He came and yanked Hoon's hands. Standing in front of me. He forwarded his left hand. Only I know how much I wanted to make him wear that ring. But I couldn't, I looked at mom and dad, scared!

Jimin: Slide the ring in my finger or-

He took out a gun from his back and pointed it at Hoon. I was really shocked and my eyes widened. What is he doing? Is he out of his mind? Who is he?

Hoon stepped back scared for his life. Stumbling back, he climbed down the stage. This literally means that to save his life he could leave me with anyone in the world without caring. I got really angry.

I slid the ring on Jimin's finger and he put the ring on mine.

You: You're really awful Hoon! For saving your life you're ready to give me to anyone? Amazing!

Hoon: Y/N I-

You: Shut the fuck up! Fortunately, it's Jimin and not someone who wants to take my advantage. Now I know, I'm making the right decision.