8. Sympathy!?

Jimin POV:
I took Y/N out of that club. No, I didn't inform anyone about it. She denied me. She was still looking in the air or in my eyes the whole ride. She was just crying silent tears. I still wonder if she didn't notice my car! 

Also, I need to ask her why she didn't take any action against Wang (That half owner old man). Soon we reached my house and my driver parked the car in the garage.

I stepped out of the car but even after a few seconds passing she didn't come out. So, I went and opened the door, she was sitting stiffened. I sighed and took her in bridal style and went inside my house. 

Entering my bedroom, I made her sit on the edge of my bed.

I removed my jacket from her and threw it on the bed. She was still lost somewhere. I tried to give her my long shirt but she was like stone. I sighed. I didn't want to but now I have to change for her.

Oh god why this much hard test? (Crying inside) I then went to washroom and took a blindfold from drawer. I stood in front of her and tied blindfold around my eyes. For sure, i wanted to see her but I can't, not now.

 For sure, i wanted to see her but I can't, not now

Then something came to my mind and I smirked. Leaving that thought behind I kneeled in front of her, between her legs. I could feel her eyes on me now. I touched her shoulders and decently slid my hands to her back opening the zip of her dress.

Making her was standing I slid down her dress, with my legs I could feel her dress pooled around her ankle. I bent and picked up my long shirt I was carrying on my shoulder till now. 

Touching her hands, I slid up my shirt sleeve and then the other hand inside the next sleeve. Carefully trying not to touch her inappropriately in front I held the shirt buttons and closed them one by one. 

I could feel her goosebumps on my touch but this wasn't the right time to do anything. I made her sit on the bed again but this time more comfortably in a just like sleeping position. Covering her legs with my duvet, I finally removed my blindfold.

I told her to rest and was about to go but she said something which made my eyes wide open in shock. I turned towards her at the speed of light. 

You: Help me Jimin, I don't want to marry Hoon. Please!

Her face was stained with tears. Her sobs were inaudible but can be felt now. This is the first time I felt like I needed to help her. My heart beat increased at her request. I held her hand back and kneeled beside her again.

You: Ple-

I stopped her by keeping my index finger on er lips. The surroundings went silent. Only our increased heartbeats could be heard now.

Jimin: Do you know what you're saying? You're from a big royal family and I... You don't know anything about me. My background, financial status, expenses, nothing.

More tears fell from her eyes. Her grip on my hands tightened. She maintained eye contact and shook her head side to side.

You: I don't care Jimin. I'm ready to live in huts with you, I can manage a one-time meal, I'm happy in 2-piece clothes, I don't want anything else.
Jimin: But Y-
You: Please! I can't bear with a rape again! I... I don't trust Hoon; I don't feel safe with him.

I went numb for a few seconds. Again!? What does she mean? She broke down in front of me after saying this line and I was looking at her. 

Jimin: What if I'm acting? What if I do the same after midnight?
You: We're at your home, I'm not in a state to defense, you changed my clothes with a blindfold. What could you not have done? You can't lie looking into my eyes.

I sighed at her debate. I can't believe we started with a hate-relation and here she trusts me more than her fiancé. 

Jimin: Y/N, what do you mean by word 'again'?

She was hiccupping so badly; I didn't know if she could answer me or not. Still, I waited for her reply as she was looking into my eyes. I knew she wouldn't hide from me.

You: M... My un- uncle! 
Jimin: Does Eunseo know about it?

To my shock she shook her head as yes. What kind of family she has! I again asked if Kwang know but she shook her head as 'No'. I nodded at her response. 
Suddenly I realised she's making my work easy, I smirked internally. But somewhere I wanted to know what happened to her. 

Jimin: Y/N, you still don't know about me.
You: What do you want me to know Jimin?
Jimin: (Sigh) I'm not a guy you can change your decision with. Think once again before asking for my help. I won't step back later, even if you told me to. I don't want you to regret it later. 

She was looking into my eyes continuously. So was I. She kept quiet, observing or trying to conclude something. She then spoke

You: I won't regret it. I know you're here for something else, something big, beyond my imagination. But I know you won't harm me too much in this. 

Jimin: I... How-

I couldn't complete my sentence as she kept her finger on my lips. She wiped her face and layed down. 

You: I want to sleep now.

Hearing this I Stood up to leave the room. I took only one step and she held my hand again. I turned to her.

You: Stay.

Suddenly some uncomfortable and hesitant expressions were visible on my face and she noticed it. She sat on her elbow and pulled me onto the empty side of the bed maintaining a safe distance.

You: I trust you!

She's unbelievable.

***