20. Angry?

Jimin's POV:
My eyes flickered and adjusted to open them in the morning. A smile crept on my face when I remembered the previous night. But soon it disappeared when I remembered how the night actually went.

Leaving my thoughts, I sat on the bed flexing my hurt back. I really went too rough last night. After sitting for some seconds, I finally got up on my legs and opened the curtains, allowing the morning light in. 

Getting on the bed again with my one elbow and other hand on my wife's head, caressing it. I called her name so softly, after a few times she finally woke up. She was shining in the light yet the pain was visible on her face.

She took some time to open her eyes completely, when she looked at me, she sat straight like in panic.

You: Just stay away right now!
Jimin: I'm not doing anything babe, please calm down.

And then, something unexpected happened, I couldn't even react for some minutes. She slapped me! Pushing me from the bed, she wrapped the blanket around herself and struggled to stand.

When I tried to go near her, she panicked and pushed me again. She's really something. I never thought that after last night she'll be able to even sit. But here, she slapped me, stood up and closed herself in the washroom, with a loud bang.

Y/N POV:
I was standing in the washroom, in front of the mirror right now. Taking some deep breaths, I tried to make myself stable. I couldn't react to my own actions; I didn't want to act like that but he gave me a panic attack.

Looking at myself I let the blanket fall and here's what I see! My whole neck, collarbones, waist and thighs were covered with hickies. There were hand prints all over me, my arm, forearms, side of my waist. 

I looked down and entered the shower, changing the temperature to warm I stood under the hot shower. I wasn't thinking why he did it that way or that rough. I was boiling on the thing that he did it even after I opened up with him and even told him the reason why I don't want it right now.

I wasn't feeling weak or broken but I was enraged at his behaviour. I was really suppressed till now due to my family. No one actually knows my real side. Let's see now, what's on the way. After around 20 minutes I turned off the shower and put on the bathrobe.

Opening the bathroom door, I saw Jimin sitting on the bed waiting for me. He stood up seeing me. He had some annoyed expressions on his face.

Jimin: Y/N I-
You: Get out of the room.
Jimin: Babe we-

I didn't let him complete his sentence, slapping him again. This this he held my jaw tight and slammed me on the wall, angrily. Now what the fuck is he angry on?

Jimin: Do not slap me again!
You: Or? What else will you do? Fuck me again?
Jimin: I can if-

Slapping him again I pushed him, he stumbled back and saw me with raging eyes. He again tried to hold me but I dodged him. He somehow held my arm again and tried pushing me on the bed. What is he trying to do?

I pushed him again, punching him in the face this time. His lips bled a little. But leaving me, he stood up frozen. His eyes looked at me again. I was standing at the edge of the bed taking breaths and maintaining distance from him.

Jimin: Do you even know who you're standing in front of?
You: It doesn't matter now Jimin. You're my husband and I have equal rights to get aggressive with you.

He held my shoulder in anger and pushed me on the wall keeping his hands beside my shoulders on the wall. He thumped on the wall in anger 2 times. Holding my jaw again he made eye contact. His eyes were dark, too dark.