HER/FATHER'S CHOICE

Rathore’s blood boil in anger, when Arnav’s arrogance reached its peak, Arnav put Khushi in danger.. Even if it’s was by mistake, he should at least apologise to her. But Arnav didn’t, Rathore supported the idea of Resigning from AR DESIGNS.

Which Khushi finally agreed after an argument with Payal.

At night, Rathore woke up having the nightmare..

The terrible car accident that changed his whole life, by taking his parent away.

It was nighttime, his dad was driving car in heavy rain, bringing his pregnant mother to the hospital. Their car collided with another car and crashed. His father died on the spot, his mother was bleeding heavily, could not get out the car,her foot was struck.

Only he can escape from the crashed vehicle.

“Raghu.. Ran.. The car is on fire.. Go to the other car, save them..” She was kind until the knowing this her last moments with her son. “I love you my son..” He tried to save his mother but couldn’t.

Raghu ran to the other car, his head was bleeding, his vision blurred. On the other car there was a couple and little girl around 7-8 years old.

The couple passed away on the spot, while their daughter is unharmed, unconscious. He saved her and the ambulance arrived.

He lost his consciousness after that.. He never know what happened to that girl.. They both became an orphan in single night after all..

Then he learn the cause of the accident was that girl’s father who drives the car rashly causing death of 5, including his unborn sister. He will never forgive him..

“He is a bad omen.. His father was a gangster, all his sin now this boy’s head.” His distant relatives whispered loudly. 13 years old him thought everything happening then was a dream but reality was unfortunate.

“Khushi… Khushi” He chanted her name like a mantra.

Looking at her from distance is enough to make him smile. She is his salvation, his oasis, the thought of being away from her is never an option..

He never leave the his home, but for her.. He chose live here, under the same roof as hers. He is uncomfortable to be honest but happier here.

He have come this far, he will endure it all for her. Soon Khushi will be his… Right?

______________

It seems fate kept binding Arnav and Khushi again and again, after resigning her job. She tried her hand at sweet business again. Anjali helped by giving contract of her wedding anniversary party.

Rathore gave a excuses to not attend the party and sent Anjali, a gift. A diamond necklace, antique collection which he bought from Auction.

“This Rathore always like this.. Always alone, not letting anyone near him. Calling himself a bad omen and distancing himself from his happiness.” Anjali pouted but her husband didn’t even listening to her.

He is ogling at Khushi, her beauty makes him go crazy… Who is this girl he wondered. He wants her… ON HIS BED..

______________

Arnav did it again, he insult her again in his anger. This girl who told him she is going to lucknow is here again before his very eyes. Is this middle class girls tactics or what? Shedding tears in very moments possible.