WAY TO HER GOOD FUTURE

Rathore looked at Khushi's confused state seeing how parents gave them a warm welcome.

Few hours ago..

He came here, heard all Buaji's scolding, he still talked to them and make them understand one thing.

"I am her husband now, nothing can't ever that fact. If you want to get mad and curse please do that to me. Don't say anything to Khushi.. I can't bear that."He said sincerely.

"I know I did wrong you all by lying about myself. I'm sorry, I did wrong and I apologise for it. But my love for never fake. Babuji you know it.. Amma, I thought of you as my mother too. And Buaji.. I never took your scolding to my heart." He said honestly.

They all already melt by his words.

" Now.. I'm your son in law.. Won't you accept me?"

That is how they accepts Rathore but seeing Khushi's childish behaviour towards Rathore Garima sighed.

" Khushi, your husband is going. Go see him out." Garima adviced.

"He know to go out by himself amma." Khushi stayed ignorant.

"Seriously Khushi what happened to you? He is your husband.. Go see him out now!" Garima shouted at Khushi, only then Khushi went to see him.

She stood before him, looking other side.

"Khushi.. I will pick you up tomorrow, I will.. I mean.. Don't enjoy your freedom too much ok?" He made fun of her, when he actually wants say that he will miss her.

She looked at him, saw his eyes were looking at her to the fullest. "Don't worry. I will return to torture you soon."

"I will wait for your sweet torture Khushi." He said with smirked and left.

________________

NEXT DAY..

Temple.

Even her parents starts to chant his name in very sentences, Raghav.. Raghav..

"That actually not his real name.." She mumbled.. This must be time he return to pick her up, let him search for her.

She saw Devi Maiyaa idol is smiling at her,she closed her eyes and prayed. "You know everything right? I am stuck with a person I don't like.. Do I still have feelings for Arnavji? No.. I feel death inside on the very moment he revealed the reason why he wants to marry me.. I am confused of my future. Please show me the way to a good future. " When she open her eyes she saw Rathore before.

They looked at each other without blinking, he is the way to her good future?" We will together for six months only. "She thought.

" Khushi.. I search everywhere for you.. You.. "He was breathing hard.. His heart is in mess, in this whole time he was regret pulling her into force marriage, what is the difference between him and Arnav? She might thought worse of him..

" Don't you dare do this again to me, Khushi... "He whispered.

" Why? I will go wherever I want. You don't have any rights to stop me." Why is he affected by her disappearance? Khushi felt annoyed with his threat.

" Oh really? Go wherever you like but let me know otherwise you will find helicopters looking for you. " He really don't want to raise his voice in public place. Khushi looked at him speechless..

" Let's go. "He pulled her out," I don't want to go with you. "She refute, he married her forcefully how else did he expect her to behave?

Some uncle saw them and asked her." Is he forcing you bitiya. "