KIDNAPPING RATHORE

"It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it...."-Nicole Richie

Khushi woke up saw Rathore without nothing but a towel, her cheeks turned an incredibly light shade of pink.

Rathore chuckled seeing her reaction, no one would believe that she is already his wife, yet still shy.

She clear her throat, "Can I ask you something?"

"Mm?"

"Why you never stop loving me? Whether you remember or not.. You always have feelings for me. Your feelings they never change.."

He sat on his side of the bed, with a gentle smile in his lips.. "Khushi, look me in the eyes."

Khushi did as he said, though shot backward almost instantly once Rathore affectionately pressed their noses together.

"Rathore!" She blushed.. Didn't he had enough last night? Khushi seemed to be trying desperately to keep her expression from showing how flustered she was, Rathore just chuckled and pressed their noses together again, knowing Khushi couldn’t back away any more without risking falling off the bed.

"So, about what I was saying earlier."

"If you’re going to talk,"Khushi managed to stifle out with a strained voice through embarrassed attempts to duck away from Rathore affectionate gesture, "Please do it more than an inch away from my face!"

He backed away a bit after Khushi’s distressed comment, after all no one know what might goes on in pregnant woman mind. He supposed he’d have to be content with holding her on his lap for the time being.

"You’re so cute, Khushi . I love this part of you so much."

"Eh?"

"Khushi.. I don't need a reason to love you because... You are you Khushi.. My reason to live.." He said kissed her he spoke, he wrapped his arms around Khushi affectionately, grinning. "So Just be my happiness, okay?"

Khushi just grinned and returned the affectionate hold.

"I'll do my best!" She cheered up instantly as he running his fingers through her hair.

_______________

Days passed..

Khushi is now 8 months pregnant, they did her baby shower function in private under Alex's request. Both Riya and Alex are engaged, waiting for Khushi's delivery, only then they want to proceed, they want Khushi to be able attend their big day.

Rathore watched her feeding birds in their open garden. So as not to disturb the birds that she was feeding, Rathore made a small, barely noticeable motion saying he was coming around.

"You enjoy the company of birds, don’t you?"

"Mm. Its calming.. I like birds.. "

"I like you.." He whispered..

She blushed, suddenly asked him, "You’re not busy?" Her hazel eyes turned upwards to glance at him as Khushi's question was posed. Those eyes really were beautiful. Rathore couldn’t help but think that whenever Khushi made eye contact with him.

"I have a little time to myself. I have some conference calls to take care of, but I’ve been indoors all day. I thought I’d take a little time to myself before returning to them." Rathore just smiled, his hand moving to make contact with Khushi's.

He have started to work from home.. Taking care of his heavily pregnant wife.

" Khushi.. You filled my life with blessings.. Now I'm the happiest man alive." He said hugging her.