PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

When Khushi woke up in the morning she noticed Rathore wasn't there in the room, she went to bathroom take a shower, only then she realised she don't have clothes to change into. She come out and sat on the recliner, biting her nail as she dial for her Amma's number. But the calls go unanswered.

She saw Rathore enter room with huge suitcase with him. She looked at him with hopeful eyes as he opened the suitcase. It was filled with his clothes only.

She looked disappointed while Rathore at her with questioning face and understanding her, he walked towards wardrobe and show her various clothes of differences choice, he arranged for her.

"Next time open your eyes wide and look carefully. No need to thank me, you're MRS.RATHORE, this is my responsibility towards you until the CONTRACT ENDS." He said sternly, not showing his real affection towards her, he woke up early in the morning, first thing he arranged everything for her needs first and went to his home to get his things.

Khushi glare at him,"I didn't want to thank you either." She took a random saree from wardrobe and rush to bathroom, she definitely missed the morning puja.

Rathore also sighed at her disappearing figure and went downstairs.

While she was in the bathroom, Anjali knocked the door, finding no one she peeked in looking for Khushi, she walked in put the jewelleries on dressing table.

She looked at the messed up decorations on the floor and blushed.. "So it's true that they love each other..."

She saw how busy Rathore was in the morning, he also told her not disturb his wife sleep. Anjali surprised to see his romantic side.

Even though the way they got married was wrong but still she is happy for them.

__________________

Khushi came to kitchen saw Payal is still mad at her. "JIJI.." Payal ignored her..

Since morning nobody is willing talk to her, because of Rathore they did not do or say anything to hurt her but they are giving her a silent treatment.

While Rathore is living like a king, she is being treated like a convict. This is not fair. Payal looked back her sister and sighed. "Naniji told us to make sweets for family. I'm making jelebis. You do something else."

Khushi smiled and nod at her, preparing to make sugar free kheer. Taste good and won't be harmful to Arnav and Naniji.

They all praise Payal's sweet only, they gave gifts to both of them, while Khushi felt she is unnecessary here. She felt alone here, she looked over Rathore who is frowning at her kheer.

Rathore took a single spoon of kheer and stopped eating. Sugarfree.. She still thinks of Arnav? While Arnav didn’t even touch her kheer in disgust.

Naniji look over Rathore's sour face and said to Khushi, "Go bitiya.. Sit with your husband and you both should feed each other." Nani looked at Rathore and say, "Rathore, you prepared gift for her right?" She saw him holding a gift box this morning.

Khushi sat beside Rathore and feed him kheer upon Naniji's request, he feeds her back, Nani and Anjali were admiring the new couple, Arnav and Shyam were fuming in anger.

Arnav calm himself, Rathore is doing this  for Revenge.. Di is also Rathore's sister. Shyam on other hand, winched in pain because of his broken hand.

"Rathore beta, do you like the sweet your wife made?" Nani asked, she heard from Anjali about state of their room, even HP blushed while cleaning the room.

"It's just fine." He said shortly and stood up saying "I need make a call." He left from there, leaving speechless Khushi.

________________