TIT FOR TAT

Khushi's wait gone vain when he reached home late night. He saw her sleeping for at dining table, waiting for with foods.

He hadn't eaten since morning, he was dejected with her, he feels helpless against her.. He sat beside and slowly woke her up.

Khushi start to serve him dinner, "Did you eat?" He asked her, seeing her silent he pulled her to eat with him.

She look at the man before her, eating slowly without a single word.

After dinner..

They settled to their room, Rathore feels uncomfortable living in Shantivan but for her only stays her.. She will love to staying with his family, not him.

Rathore was holding his file, but he was not looking at it. Instead, his gaze was turned toward the window, his brows were deeply furrowed as if there was something troublesome on his mind.

She was waiting for him? To have dinner together? He wonder..

The room was silent except for the sound of Rathore occasionally flipping the document in his hands. His attention did not stay on the document for long because he soon turned his head back toward Khushi who was patiently waiting to have talk with him.

Her lips would curve unconsciously into a smile, seeing him finally looked at her.

"What?" He asked softly.

"Are you busy?" She asked him back.

"Yes.." Not actually busy, having conversation with her would spoil his mind.

"Woh actually.. Ahh." She tried to towards him, trip her foot. He rush to hold her before she falls.

They both fall on the bed, her face was so close to his face that she would only need to move forward one inch and her lips would touch his.

Khushi realized she was lying on top of Rathore, she was stunned for about one second before instinctually struggling to get up.

However, she realized the man's normally cold gaze had become surprisingly passionate.

There was a fire burning in the depths of his eyes that could sear one's skin, and even his breath on her skin was boiling hot.

Khushi's heart was racing. Even through the separation of clothes, she could still feel the small changes in the man's body.

She held her breath as she saw the man's lips inch closer and closer to her lips. She was in a complete panic.

When Rathore's lips were one millimeter away from her face, he suddenly stopped. He took in her anxiety clearly, she loves someone else... And that someone is his own cousin brother.

There was a trace of pain in his eyes, but it only lasted for a moment before he let her go and she untangle herself from him and got up.

He stood up with a cold expression and stormed out, he didn't come home until next morning.

_________________

Next morning

Khushi looked at her calendar marked down, day 4 since their marriage.. She was on her way to kitchen.

Heard Arnav there with Shyam they were talking about her. "Look salee sahab, first me then you and now Bade salee sahab also got captured by her."

"Don't talk nonsense! Their marriage is fake anyway.. She deserves that." Arnav said.

"Soon or later she will seduce Rathore. She is an expert after all." Shyam said with smirked.

Khushi ran back to her room, feeling disgusted, last night Rathore also thought like that? That she was trying to seduce him?