SO CALLED SACRIFICE

'Most of the scars on people's hearts weren't left by their enemies. They were left by the people that they claimed to love the most.'

She slapped him? The one who trying protects her? Now everything is coming together in his mind.. Khushi loves Arnav.

"You.. YOU LOVE HIM?" Rathore laughed while his heart is crying out.. The reason she reject was because she was already in love with Arnav.

"HAAN. I LOVE HIM.." She confessed, her heart beats faster looking at Arnav.

Arnav looked at Khushi, feeling speechless, she loves him?

Rathore froze for a long time before he slowly turned to Arnav, "DO YOU LOVE HER?" He will sacrifice his love here and now.. He will get them married.. Whatever she wished for have to fulfilled after all, even if it will end up killing him.

Arnav look at Khushi in fury, "She seduce me saale sahab." He remembered Shyam words.

"I don't love her! In fact I hate her to the core! Rathore you've no idea what she have done." Arnav's whole body is burning in anger.

Khushi looked at Arnav in confusion feeling hurt, as Rathore asked him casually."Why are you forcing her to marry you, if you don't love?"

"Why Arnavji?" She also asked, Arnav glared at her. "Because I KNEW ABOUT YOU AND SHYAM'S RELATION !!!I know about your affair and so I asked you to marry me!!!" He told the truth.

Khushi stood rooted to the spot in a state of shock with tears still rolling down her cheek, Rathore clenched his fist seeing her tears.

"Di is pregnant, to save her marriage life. I'm ready make any sacrifices. This middle class girl, characterless homewrecker. Acting like an innocent I saw both of them H... Hugging each other. Shyam confessed all. " Every word he utter made her question her love.. He doesn't have any trust on her. He rather trust his crooked Jeejaji instead.

How could HE MISUNDERSTAND HER so easily? With just a sight of Shyam forcefully hugging her in the terrace? With few words from others? That creep?

She saw Rathore looking at her with moistened eyes and mocking smile on his face.

"You heard what the man love said? And you still want to marry him? That too for 6months?" Rathore laughed. He loved her wholeheartedly, willing to do anything for her but she chose that guy over him?

Rathore consider her as a flower while Arnav steps on the same flower.

She stood not knowing how to react, is he mocking her state?

Rathore turns to Arnav and ask him again," You don't love her? "

" No. "

There was a smile on Rathore's face even though his heart was weeping.

"I've fallen in love with someone, but that person doesn't love me, she love someone else who don't even love enough to trust her." A simple thought made his heart quake with so much pain that he bent over clutching his chest.

He could hear the sound of screams in his blood and soul, saying, I love you, I love you, I love you!

Was his life happy?

No.

Was his life painful?

Yes.

Thank god, he followed Arnav to terrace to witness the same sight. The only difference is.. He trust her. But Arnav didn’t.. He saw Arnav confronted Shyam and puts all the blame on Khushi and escapes Arnav's clutch.