WHO IS SHE?

Rathore clenched his jaw, couldn't recognise his own room.. Yellow? Jewelleries on his dressing table... She hijacked his room.. Everything have changed entirely... Making his room hers... He looked around his things are gone from his former room..

He can't possibly go argue with a pregnant woman to give back his room right? He could only sigh... But it didn't last long as soon as his sight fall on his photo with garland on it.

"?" He took off the garland without any expression..

His home.. Not his anymore...

He decide to shift to another room and not to disturb, Khushi..

His clothes things are gone.. Alex already imformed him that, they announced his death in his absence.. No wonder..

_____________

Later..

Khushi steeled her heart and was come to call him to have a lunch, she saw her own reflection on the mirror on the corridor..

She had put on more weight because of her pregnancy.. She felt insecure of her current self, unattractive.. She noticed a new girl entering the house... Young, attractive, smart...

RIYA SHARMA, 21

RIYA SHARMA, 21. Rathore's new FEMALE assistant, entered with a files.

She could see the way RIYA looking at her husband, like.. Like she wants to impress him.. Her dress were modern yet modest.. Her voice is also sound so nice to hear..

Rathore doesn't seem to mind of Riya's presence.. But Khushi does! He is back just today only.. HER HUSBAND need full rest and need good sleep..

She interrupted them, while burning inside, if only she can could shrink him and put him in her pocket to keep with her all day...

"Lunch is ready.."

Rathore smiled at RIYA, "Why don't you join us?" Riya agreed without a hesitation..

Khushi felt hurt

Khushi felt hurt... Couldn't say a word.. She thought she could got some time alone with him.. Make him realise his past feelings..

She lead them to towards the dining hall... Feeling disappointed.