LAZY-HAZY COFFEE- Five Hagreeves

YOUR POV:

    Floors creaked as I was making my way downstairs. Wind was going crazy outside and I have lost my sleep because of it. What a bummer..... I made sure to not make a sound since my boyfriend of 7 months was sleeping upstairs in my bedroom. We had a late night date. Stargazing and picnic. That was amazing and I will never forget that. "I made it," I thought to myself as I made my way to the coffee machine. I decided to make a latte- my favorite (a.n if you don't drink coffee, you can choose something else!).
    As the coffee was pouring into my lovely mug given to me by my sweet boyfriend, I decided to open a window. The 'beep' indicated that my drink was ready. But I didn't care- I wanted to go outside and dance in the rain. I wanted to refresh, feel free and bring back my childhood memories. Now all was left to do was to open the door and step outside.
     "Oh, how I've missed this feeling," I whispered to myself. My pyjamas were wet and so was my hair. I could feel the rain dripping off of my face onto my already wet clothes. Wind, rain, smell of coffe, stars- now that's what I like to call a perfect midnight.

FIVE POV:

    I woke up as soon as I felt the mattress move and I was left feeling cold. I thought that maybe they have just left to go to the bathroom. But they haven't returned and I was still very-very cold. "Coffee," I detected. That is a smell I could recognize from a mile away. But why do I smell it this late? I made my way to the kitchen where I saw Y/N's favorite mug- emerald green with their initials carved on the handle. But then... I saw the door that led to the backyard. It was open. And there she was- dancing. She was dancing and feeling herself. She didn't think what she was going to do next, she let her body move her- not other way around.
    I wasn't going to disturb her, no way. After five minutes of staring and admiring I started to take notice of her condition- wet, barefoot and probably cold.

Y/N's POV:

    As I was moving my body, I felt someone's hands stop me. Their hands were resting on my waist. I let out a yelp of a surprise.
"It's okay, i'ts just me, Five," I heard my boyfriend whisper in my ear. I almost immediately relaxed into him.
"Gosh, you scared the shit out of me. I thought I was getting kidnapped," I joked as a response. I turned around in his arms and saw a smile forming on his face. Lazy but sweet. Just like him- in a good way. He led me back inside and went to go get a towel from the bathroom. When he rushed back to me he also had spare clothes. I changed and he started to dry my hair with the towel.
"Next time dress a bit warmer for your dance session. That way you can stay outside longer without making me worried about your health," he said to me while finishing with my hair.
"Well it wasn't really planned. I juat saw an opportunity to dance in the rain and I went for it," i explained. I looked up at him and smiled my sweetest smile."I could look at his eyes for an eternity," I think to myself.
He smiled back at me saying "Alright, well next time you want to go outside wake me up aswell. I want to dance with you". I felt my cheeks get warmer- I was definitely blushing. I've never heard someone say something that sweet to me before. As a response I kissed him. I felt his hands slide down on my waist and pull me closer. I put mine on his shoulders and after some seconds I pulled away.
"So you still want that coffee or shall we go back to bed?" he asked. I chuckled and hopped on his back. He got the memo: piggyback me upstairs and go back to sleep. Coffee is remakeable, memories aren't. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

    I could already feel myself falling asleep. Right when I yawned, I felt the comfort of the mattress. I snuggled close up to my lovely boyfriend and yawned again. His hands pulled me closer by the waist and said "Sleep well, my princess. I love you"
I mumbled a quiet "I love you more bubba" and kissed him on the cheek.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1. Sorry for not updating, school has been keeping me busy and hasn't let me rest properly
2. I really hope you liked this story. Love you all loads
Have a good morning/day/evening/night❤️❤️