SPRING ROMANCE - Henry Cavill

A/N I don't know about you, but I know I love to read a book where Henry Cavill is mentioned at least once. So here's a little story that I hope you all enjoy! Love you <3

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

    I don't think I've ever felt this much happiness because of spring. It was again that time of the year when nature would be reborn. The way the birds chirp outside the bedroom window and wake you up. Or the way all the flowers smelled like when you went outside. Spring reminds everyone that we're in a fairytale. Just the actual fairies are missing.

    I was looking outside the kitchen window. I had made myself a lovely cup of coffee and had a pair of pink fluffy socks on. Slowly sipping my beverage, a brilliant idea came into my mind. Me and Henry should go walking in the woods. I also wanted to make a flower crown- I haven't made it in a long time.

    I looked at the time - 09.25 a.m. Most of the time, I was the one who would be up first in the morning. Henry liked to sleep a bit more than me. But I'm not complaining. I enjoy spending these slow and calm mornings by myself.

    With all the media and fans putting me and Henry under a microscope, it's been hard trying to have a usual day. Everyone wants or thinks they need to be involved in our shared life. That thought can become dangerous in some cases. We've had obsessed fans stalk and follow us. I get pretty scared when that happens. I knew what I was getting myself into when I started dating Henry.

    But he has a way of calming down about it. He can make me forget all the danger and haters. I like it.

    Someone wrapped their strong arms around my waist and pulled me towards their chest. Henry's lips left kisses on my shoulder blades and led up to my neck. He started to sway from side to side with me between his arms.

    "Good morning, darling," I felt Henry's hot breath on my neck and smiled.

    "Morning, love," I replied.

    I took one of his hands and intertwined it with mine. I placed a kiss on his hand and turned around so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

    His hands pulled me closer by the waist, and his mouth moved in sync with mine. His lips were soft and hungry for mine.

    Pulling away, I said: "What do you say we go take a walk in the woods today? The weather is amazing, and we haven't had a normal date in a long time."

    "You know I'd do anything as long as it involves you. Or I get to spend time with you," Henry replied with a sly smirk.

(time skip)

    Our walk was slowly coming to an end. We were currently sitting under an oak tree and talking. During the walk, I had picked so many flowers that I had one bunch flowers, and Henry had the other. I was making a flower crown out of them. And they were looking just like I wanted them to.

    I finished the last crown and placed it on Henry's head.

    "There," I exclaimed, "now you look like a real fairy."

    He chuckled and kissed my nose, which made me laugh. I was giggling and laughing so much that my stomach started to hurt, and tears formed in my eyes.

    "I love you, darling," Henry whispered in my ear after he stopped tickling me.

    Catching my breath, I replied: "I love you too."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you all know how much I love and adore you. You guys are amazing and I want to thank you all. You have let me express my thoughts just as I want and like. I love you all so fricking much- thank you <33

Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <33

Love you all loads <3333